31st March 2012, 01:25 PM
raturi04seema

What should I do to become a teacher in a good school after doing B.Com and 2 year NITT(ECCE)?

hello this is seema done B.com and two year ntt (ecce). pursuing ma (hindi
)... what should i do now for being a teacher in good school.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a teacher in a good school after doing B.Com and 2 year NITT(ECCE)?
  2. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  3. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  4. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  5. How can I get transfer in other school which has good faculties of 11th PCMB? Should I have to deposit whole fee?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to become a school teacher in Madhya Pradesh?
  7. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  9. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  10. Which jobs are available in Government sector for JBT Qualified students? -- [New]
  11. Examination date and date of availability of application forms for SCRA?
  12. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  13. Can I join as a school teacher after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech course in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  15. Can I become a teacher after M.Com in school without B.Ed?
  16. Are there any vacancies for teachers?
  17. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  18. What is the qualification necessary to get a government job in Mumbai?
4th June 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to become a teacher in a good school after doing B.Com and 2 year NITT(ECCE)?

I would like to become a professor.what course should i do after my b.com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?