13th July 2010, 04:40 PM
vanshikapatel

Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?

Respected sir I have completed my diploma in mechanical in june 2008 from g.p himatnagar. i want admission in regular banch in BE .pls give me guidence what is the procizer to get admission in BE.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a possibility to get admission in diploma in Mechanical after completion of diploma in agriculture?
  2. Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?
  3. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  6. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  7. Procedure to take admission in correspondence Mechanical engineering Diploma?
  8. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from MSBTE with aggregate of 73%
  10. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible for getting admission in IIT or NIT after completion of diploma course in mechanical branch?
  12. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  14. Can I get admission in BA after completing Diploma in Mechanical to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I get admission in BA 2nd year directly?
  15. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission in IITs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  18. How to get admission in degree after completing diploma mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2011, 08:48 PM
amisha rath

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?

friend

it is quite easy ...
you can directly get admission on basis of your results
31st July 2011, 08:50 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for admission in B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical?

hi,
you can get into by two ways
1. either through management
2. through the entrance exam conducted by different states.
you need to apply for this and based on your marks you will be given rank.You will get college based on the ranking
31st July 2011, 09:04 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Since you have completed your diploma in the year 2008 hence it's a bit doubtful that whether you can go through the State level CET.Each State has got it's own rules and regulations for the CET exam hence please go through the notification when it gets released about the eligibility details.

After going through State level entrance tests you can join directly into the 2nd year of Engineering but it's possible only in colleges under Universities i.e only private colleges allow you to join directly in the second year of Engineering through lateral entry. For Universities you need to go through the course from 1st year itself.
Each college has got about 6-12 seats reserved for diploma students.The only difference is that Universities reserve seats in the 1st year and Private colleges reserve seats in the 2nd year.
31st July 2011, 09:08 PM
ajeetajeet1250

Since you have completed your diploma in the year 2008 hence it's a bit doubtful that whether you can go through the State level CET.Each State has got it's own rules and regulations for the CET exam hence please go through the notification when it gets released about the eligibility details.

After going through State level entrance tests you can join directly into the 2nd year of Engineering but it's possible only in colleges under Universities i.e only private colleges allow you to join directly in the second year of Engineering through lateral entry. For Universities you need to go through the course from 1st year itself.
Each college has got about 6-12 seats reserved for diploma students.The only difference is that Universities reserve seats in the 1st year and Private colleges reserve seats in the 2nd year.
31st July 2011, 09:09 PM
vivek049

31st July 2011, 09:32 PM
rana2011
Banned

After compleateing your diploma Mechanical I suggest go through the State level 'CET'.

After going through State level entrance tests you can join directly into the 2nd year of Engineering but it's possible only in colleges under Universities[ i.e only private colleges allow you to join directly in the second year of Engineering through lateral entry].
For Universities you need to go through the course from 1st year itself.

Best of luck!
31st July 2011, 09:40 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Procedure for admission in B.E after Diploma-

choose any best college in which you want to take admission.

Contact with the college for admission.admission in the college depends on the college.if there is any seet vacant in the college you can get admission in the college.

you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma.Diploma passed students are eligible for direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year.

you can get good job in the company after B.Tech.For B.Tech student various good job apportunity are available.
31st July 2011, 10:09 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
AFter complete your diploma
you want to Higher study like BE
For this you give entrance exam.
like:-
AIEEE
IIT JEE
OJEE
WBJEE
other state entrance exam

if you get good rank in this entrance exam
thn you able to admission in good college for BE

TOp colleges like:-

*IIT,Delhi
*IIT,Kanpur
*IIT,roorkee
*all NIT college
*KIIT
*BITS,PILANI
*ITER,orissa

all are very good college
after your diploma you move to admission direct in 2nd year.........
31st July 2011, 10:10 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
AFter complete your diploma
you want to Higher study like BE
For this you give entrance exam.
like:-
AIEEE
IIT JEE
OJEE
WBJEE
other state entrance exam

if you get good rank in this entrance exam
thn you able to admission in good college for BE

TOp colleges like:-

*IIT,Delhi
*IIT,Kanpur
*IIT,roorkee
*all NIT college
*KIIT
*BITS,PILANI
*ITER,orissa

all are very good college
after your diploma you move to admission direct in 2nd year.........
14th February 2012, 10:23 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

the CET exam hence please go through the notification when it gets released about the eligibility details.After going through State level entrance tests you can join directly into the 2nd year of Engineering but it's possible only in colleges under Universities i.e only private colleges allow you to join directly in the second year of Engineering through lateral entry. For Universities you need to go through the course from 1st year itself.
Contact with the college for admission.admission in the college depends on the college.if there is any seet vacant in the college you can get admission in the college.you can get direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech after passing diploma.Diploma passed students are eligible for direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year.
15th February 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

i just completed 11th standard of aieee but i wasted whole year,and now i am really damn serious about studies, i want a bright future,for this i have to study
can u guys plz guide me how should i study this 1 year for aieee to get 300 marks?
how should i get my basic concept clear?
what should be my timetable
i am ready to take hard labour,(actually i got 88% in 10th so i can take hardwork)
plz plz plz help me?
8th April 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

How to get addmision in B.E after completing diploma in production engineering?
4th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

hi i m mirza saif and i have done my diploma in cs so what i can do for admission in be? plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?