23rd January 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for computer engineering after 12th?

what should i choose to be at a higher post in this job

Related Questions:
  1. Should I choose computer engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
  3. Computer Engineering in diploma after vocational course after 10th in computer technique?
  4. What I have to do for computer engineering? I am from 12th standard
  5. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  6. Marks required in 12th and AIEEE for admission in government college of engineering offering Computer Engineering near Pune/Satara/Sangali?
  7. Is computer engineering necessary for animation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after passing 12th? Which college is best for computer engineering and what is the admission procedure?
  9. Which are the courses other than engineering which can be done after 12th Physics,Chemistry,Maths and Computer Science?
  10. What should I do to pursue Computer Engineering after completion of 12th with PCM?
  11. Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?
  12. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  13. Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?
  14. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  15. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  16. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  17. What is the difference between IT engineering and computer science engineering?
  18. Which course to select for engineering? I am studying 12th computer science -- [New]
15th May 2015, 09:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for computer engineering after 12th?

You will get job only after completion of your bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering. So your first aim should be to do bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from top reputed institutes of India.

Some of the engineering entrance exams are:

1. Joint Engineering Entrance exam.

2. State Level engineering entrance exams.

3. Private institute Engineering entrance exam like BISTAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE etc.

You must aim to crack JEE mains and advanced to get in top institutes like IIT, NIT, IIITs and other government engineering colleges.

For these exams, you must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM as compulsory subjects.

You must work hard in terms of study to crack this exam as it is tough exam, seats are less and number of aspirants is very high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?