12th August 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to crack IIT in 2016?

sir i'm sure that i will fail in all three sub PCM b'coz i've so many physical problem last year but i wan't to crack iit in 2016 tell me what to do?

12th August 2015, 12:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to crack IIT in 2016?

IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology and it is the best technical institution in India to pursue the technical degree.

As it is the best institute getting the admission in the institution is also that much tough as every year among the 15 lakh aspirants only 10 thousand make it to the IIT.

The examination for the admission in the IIT is conducted by the JEE every year. The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance and the candidates need to qualify in the both the stages for the final selection.

To qualify in the examination you need to have the best knowledge of all the topics of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a good concept and even the best knowledge for solving the question within proper time.

For the preparation you can take the help from the reference books but mainly on the NCERT topics.
12th August 2015, 12:52 PM
@bhijeetearns

Hi.............,

* Firstly make yourself mentally fit to get ready to prepare yourself to give the examination.
* IIT exams are really not easy, but your hard efforts can qualify the examination.
* If you are ill then take medicine on time, do yoga and make yourself fit.
* At market there are lots of books available for practice in PCM.
* Whatever you prepare make sure that it should work at examination hall.
At last what i want to say is "if you desire ,then you have to get your destiny"

Thanks
12th August 2015, 01:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

If you are sure that you will fail in the three subjects of 10+2 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics then how you would be eligible for the Joint Entrance Examination. The eligibility criteria for the JEE Mains which is the first stage of this exam is that candidates must have passed his 10+2 from a recognized board with PCM subject group.

So first of all clear your all subjects of 10+2 board examinations. For that start reading NCERT books for Physics and Chemistry. Solve the exercise and make notes so that you can perform better in board exams if you are from CBSE board. For mathematics, you can refer to R.D Sharma. Practice is the main key to pass in mathematics exam.

Consult to a good doctor for removing your physical problems. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. So if you will not be well you can not perform better in exams.
12th August 2015, 06:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

IIT stands for the Indian Institute of Technology and the candidates need to qualify in both the JEE paper for the final selection.

Yes, if you are determined to crack and do the hard work as according to the examination syllabus you will no doubt qualify in the examination. Only 10000 thousand students are eligible to get the admission.

So only those candidates who have best knowledge of all the topics with deep and clear concept can qualify in the examination. So you need to clear the Mains and then Advance to get the admission.
12th August 2015, 06:27 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# IIT-JEE is most competitive and popular national level entrance examination. Every year lacs of students try their luck in this examination and only 10,000 students were given ranks.

# Few useful tips while preparing for IIT-JEE Examination are:

* Most required thing is that you should be in positive frame of mind and keep yourself away from negativity and also away from negative people. As negativity will create the fear of failure in the examination.

* Try to devote minimum 9-10 hours for study daily. Allocate time evenly to all subjects.

* Learning the topics or cramming the topics will not take you anywhere. Only in-depth knowledge and applicability towards the topics will help in performing better in the examination.

* Keep in mind that the stronger your concepts, the more you will perform better in the examination. You should try to build strong foundation of concepts in subjects.

* You should be attentive, concentrated, more focussed and dedicated both in classroom and coaching class, if any.

* You should study daily rather than two or three days in a week. Make a strict timetable and stick to it.

* Speed and accuracy is the key to success in any written examination. Speed with accuracy skill can be achieved only by consistent, regular and systematic practice.

* You should evaluate and analysis your preparation on regular basis from time to time. It will help you in knowing your strength and weakness. In this way, you can modify or alter your preparation for IIT-JEE as per your strength and weakness.

* Most required thing is that you should be in positive frame of mind and keep yourself away from negativity and also away from negative people. As negativity will create the fear of failure in the examination.
12th August 2015, 07:25 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

I will guide by conveying some easy tricks to crack IIT :-
* Refer NCERT books . Go through the concepts thoroughly and more ever here the main thing is that preparation must be did as per the weight age of questions from each subject .
* Practise previous papers and do work outs on repeated concepts .
* Participate in Mock test .
* The final verdict is beaware of weight age of concepts from each subject .
12th August 2015, 07:53 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

IIT conducts Entrance Exam JEE for Engineering admission.If You will fail in all the three subjects , then you will not eligible to get admission in Engineering.So , You require to appear in JEE(Joint Entrance Exam) to get admission in Engineering.You will get admission in Engineering on the basis of your score in JEE Cum (10+2) score.So , both (10+2) as well as JEE exam is important for you.

Eligibility JEE main
- You must have passed/Appearing (10+2) in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.
- You have passed your 12th class in the year 2014 , 2015 OR 2016 to appear in JEE Main 2016.
- Age Limit : your age should be below 25 years on 1st october of the examination year.Relaxation is applicable as per rules.

Tips to Prepare
- Start Preparation with planning before the time of examination such a way that you will have enough time to prepare for exam
- Use standard books which covers all syllabus with well & easy understanding
- Note down Important point while preparation
- Do Revision whenever chapter is completed
- Do More & More Practice & Solve last exam papers

How to Apply
- Create your Account on JEE official site : www.jeemain.nic.in
- Fill the Application Form Online
- Upload your scanned Image , Signature & Documents as per instruction
- Make a Payment
- You will get your Registration ID
9th March 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I improve my 12th CBSE 2016 percentage in Physics only by repeating Physics paper as my physics exam was not so good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?