9th March 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Analytical Instrumentation science course after B.Sc Chemistry?

Respected sir, I completed my Bsc in chemistry, so can I apply for the course of instrumentation science in which analytical instrumentation course i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get scholarship after 89% in B.Sc in Chemistry and currently pursuing M.Sc in Analytical chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  3. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  4. M.Sc in Chemistry equivalent to M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Is it possible to do MA in Maths with Graduation in Science subject?
  6. Institutes in Hyderabad to pursue M.Phil after completing PG in Analytical Chemistry? How to apply for it?
  7. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  8. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any career related course in Chemistry after PG in Analytical Science?
  10. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
  11. Books to be used to prepare for MSc Entrance in Pune University?
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  13. Which one is the best between Biochemistry and Analytical Chemistry? Any good salaried jobs for MSc students?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  15. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  16. How can I apply for MSc in Forensic science after finishing BSc with chemistry subject?
  17. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  18. Ph.D in Chemistry after completing Mac in Analytical chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?