6th July 2013, 02:20 PM
rajeshruling

What should I do to do CA after completing B.Com?

hi sir i want to do c.a now h have completed my b.com. Now what i should do to do c.a. Please tell me sir i will be waiting for your answer

30th August 2015, 01:12 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to do CA after completing B.Com?

CA stands for Chartered Accountant and it is the best option for those who want to make their career in management field.

For pursuing CA after completing you bachelor's degree in commerce from Indian Institute of Management the best for the same course you need to clear Common Admission Test ( CAT ) for which you need to have at least 50% aggregate in your bachelor degree course.

You can register for CAT 2015 for which the registration is going on present and will last on 20th September 2015 and the examination is going to be held on 29th November 2015.

For further details regarding the same examination you can visit its official website www.iimcat.ac.in.
10th June 2020, 09:53 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: What should I do to do CA after completing B.Com?

You can either go to intermediate or if you want you can give foundation exam then article ship which is compulsory as practical training then after completing it you go the final exams.
The only benefit for B.com degree holders is that they get to skip CA FOUNDATION exam if wanted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?