20th June 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do further studies other than PU? I have finished SSLC

i finished my sslc and now i want to do further studies other than pu. preferably in mysore.

6th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do further studies other than PU? I have finished SSLC

I have done my 10th std in 2001, due to family problems i had to discontinue my studies, and i am really willing to study further in distance mode coz i am working also, and i really need some guidance, there are many institutes suggesting we ill get the certificate, but to me it does not mean a lot, what i believe we must have the knowledge of what we r doing or studying.So i ill be glad if some one helps me to study further...
10th June 2020, 11:26 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: How to do further studies other than PU? I have finished SSLC

The courses you can do after SSLC without going for PUC are;
1.Diploma in Civil Engineering.
2.Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
3.Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
4.Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
5.Diploma in Computer Engineering.
6.Diploma in Garment Technology.
7.Diploma in Home Science.
8. Diploma in Agriculture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?