15th May 2012, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do coasting accounting after passing 12th board?

i am appearing in twelve board exam with science paper i will decided to do coasting accounting so sir please give me suggestion that what i to do.

Related Questions:
  1. How many accounting fields are available?
  2. Possibility of repeating 12th class after passing 12th with 51% marks from UP board?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  4. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  5. Detailed information about Grade system and passing criteria in Business Studies and Accountancy of Cambridge International Examination, IGCSE Board?
  6. In which colleges can I get admission in B.Com(H) in Accounting and Finance after passing 12th with 63.40% marks?
  7. What can we do after passing 12th in Biotechnology after getting 50% in 12th board?
  8. Can a Ex Student give the examination of science stream?
  9. What are the courses in BHU after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  10. Pass marks required in Theory & Practicals of 12th board exam 2016? -- [New]
  11. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Any option in government colleges for BDS?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th with 46% in PCB from ISE board? Is there any option in government colleges for BDS?
  13. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  14. Percentage needed to pass CBSE board exams? If I fail in Maths then when I would have to give my exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. After getting compartment in 12th CBSE board in Physics can I appear in IIT JEE by passing 12th in the month of October-Nov through NIOS?
  16. List best books for Cost and Management Accounting course?
  17. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  18. What to do after passing 12th PCM with 60.92%? Should I repeat 12th or should I apply for degree courses?
9th June 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to do coasting accounting after passing 12th board?

If i have 56% in up board and 33 marks in math & 58 in chemistry i wanna get above 60 in each subject can i repeat my 12th if yes then what's the procedure to do the same or there is another way to fulfil my conditions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?