27th May 2018, 06:25 AM
Saumya yadav 14

What should I do if failed in 12th Commerce?

Hello everyone, unfortunately I am failed in Commerce of 12th Board exam. Now, I don't understand what to do. Please advise me that what I should do now? Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th May 2018, 03:32 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if failed in 12th Commerce?

As you have failed in 12 class of Commerce stream , I want to suggest you to start preparation for the next year class 12 exam. You have already completed class 11, so in this stage, doing polytechnic course or ITI course is a foolish step. There are plenty of opportunities for class 12 Commerce stream pass students. So, you have to pass the exam.
Just forget what you have done this year and start preparation for the next year exam with renewed vigor. You will definitely pass the next year exam if you prepare for the exam well.
28th May 2018, 08:33 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in 12th standard Commerce stream then, you have to appear in supplementary examinations inorder to get qualified. You can apply for supplement examinations by contacting your school/ college principal by submitting the application form and paying the specified examination fee. After qualifying 12th standard Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (Hons), CA, etc.,.
28th May 2018, 10:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

I am very sorry to hear this news of failing in 12th class. But don't worry, I suggest you to apply for Supplementary examination again for passing 12th class failed subjects. Prepare those failed subjects well and then re-appear in the supplementary examination in 12th class. Once you are done with passing the subjects, then you may pursue Bachelor's Degree courses.

If you decided to stop pursuing further because you failed in 12th class, you may not be able to find good job opportunities or career opportunities further. Hence, I would strongly suggest you to concentrate on the failed subjects and clear those subjects as soon as possible. If you are interested to study further then you may pursue Graduation. Otherwise, you may also apply for several recruitment's for which the basic qualification required is 12th Class.
28th May 2018, 01:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

First of all let me tell you that you must have to get clear in your 12th examination because it is very important nowadays and only on the basis of your 12th standard you can appear in entrance exam and take admission in graduate courses.
I think you should appear in your 12th examination next year if you are failed because that is the only solution.
28th May 2018, 08:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in one subject in your Class 12th with Commerce then the best option for you is to clear your failed paper by appearing in compartmental examination held in July to avoid a loss of an academic year otherwise you will have to reappear in your Class 12th paper next year once again to clear your Class 12th degree level examination.
28th May 2018, 11:28 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If you are failed this year then also you have various chances.
You can appear next year examination as a private candidate.
You can also change your stream as well as board.
29th May 2018, 12:28 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to panic at this moment. If you are failed in Commerce, then you can reappear for Commerce stream as a private candidate.

For this, just fill the Private candidate form from your school or regional Board Office.

Pay the required fees and submit the required documents required with it.

Fill the form correctly as admit card and marksheet will be sent to that address only.

Prepare well for the exam and appear next year along with regular candidates with full energy.

Solve previous year question papers as much as possible to build up your confidence.
29th May 2018, 07:01 AM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

After failing in the class 12 exam, you should rewrite the exam with good preparation. Start your preparation from now.
29th May 2018, 01:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in your 12th standard, then you should appear for supplementary exams by taking coaching from any good coaching centre.

So, that you can clear your 12th standard exams and you can continue your higher studies. And I suggest you to do not deviate from studies, because nowadays you cannot get any job without a minimum qualification of graduation.
29th May 2018, 03:13 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having failed in Commerce subject in your 12th class Exams, first confirm yourself whether you have attempted the Exam well or not in the sense whether you can expect pass marks from your performance in the Commerce Exam.

If you are very sure that you have attempted well and you could get pass marks easily, then please go for Revaluation and Recounting process.

In Re-counting, they would verify the recount the marks awarded to each and every answer you have given. If there is any mismatch in the count, they would update the correct count.

In revaluation process, they will verify your complete answers and see if there are any answers which deserves more marks or if there are any answers for which marks were not awarded and make the changes accordingly.

If the adjusted marks are more than the pass marks, it is well and good. Otherwise you need to give supplementary Exam.

Supplementary exams will be conducted in a span of 1 month from the announcement of results.

I would suggest you don't go for Revaluation or Re-counting process if you are sure that you have not attempted the exam well because it is loss of money. Instead, you can use the same amount to pay the fee for supplementary Exam.

Have good preparation for supplementary exam and try to complete it.

If you did not get through it even in the supplementary exam, again you have to appear for it in the next year which will result in 1 year academic career loss.
29th May 2018, 06:16 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

A student who has failed in his exam has another opportunity to write his exams again and not waste a year and this is referred to as compartment exams. As you have failed in your 12th commerce examination hence you can appear in compartment examination. A student can take the compartment exams thrice. Once in July of the same year, second time in March of the next year and for the last time on the month of July in the next year.
So you should apply for compartment exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?