22nd February 2016, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if haven't received SSC board exams 2016 admit card yet?

I have filled the form from school however I have not received the hall ticket request you to advise..... I need to apper in the same year 2016 please help for the same

22nd February 2016, 02:26 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: What should I do if haven't received SSC board exams 2016 admit card yet?

SSC Staff Selection Commission conducts the recruitment for various posts and if you did not received your admit card you can download the admit card from the official website of the SSC which is given below through and follow the steps for downloading the SSC admit card and then appear for the examination.

SSC admit card is available from the official website given below go through the website and click on the link of the respective examination to which you want to apply.

http://sscnr.net.in/newlook/Site/Dup...AdmitCard.aspx

Steps to download admit card
  1. Click on the respective link of the examination to which you are appearing
  2. Provide all the details such as the Date of birth and registration number or name of the candidates
  3. Click on the download link for downloading the admit card.
22nd February 2016, 08:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if haven't received SSC board exams 2016 admit card yet?

The simple procedure is to visit your concerned school from which you have filled the application form for board examination and talk to examination department regarding admit cards for board exams.

If all students have received admit card and you have not received then, you can also contact regional education center of your academic board, they would definitely help in getting your admit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?