17th December 2017, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I failed in biology additional subject in HBSE board?

What should I do if I failed in biology additional subject in HBSE board? Can you please let me know how can I pass again? What should be the next steps I should follow? How should I get prepared for it? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for Physics subject of HBSE Board exam so that I can pass in the subject? Which books should I prefer studying?
  2. Whether Biology becomes the main subject upon disqualifying in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE?
  3. Do I need to give the compartment exam for failing in additional subject in 6th semester?
  4. Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject
  5. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc Nursing course after completing class 12th but failed in Biology subject?
  6. Do I have to rewrite exam for all subjects if failed in one subject only?
  7. Should I change my main subject to additional subject or leave that main subject?
  8. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to reappear in 12th ISC with additional subject?
  10. Whether PCM completed candidate can reappear in 12th ISC Board exam with Biology?
  11. Can I study JEE Main along with Biology as an additional subject?
  12. Eligibility for MCI eligibility certificate?
  13. Mathematics will become optional if score less marks than Biology in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  14. Career options after scoring 70% in 12th with HBSE Board in arts stream?
  15. Can i change Biology subject with Computer Science in 11th class?
  16. Scholarship for B.Sc 1st year general student who has secured 83.4% in 12th HBSE Board exam?
  17. Can i appear for JEE entrance after failiing in NIOS board?
  18. Requirements to appear in Biology additional exam for 12th PCM PSEB qualified candidate? -- [New]
20th December 2017, 07:34 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I failed in biology additional subject in HBSE board?

If you are failed in the additional subject then no need to worry you can apply for the compartment examination which is held by your board in the same year in the month of september..

In case you don't qualify in the compartment examination you will be given one more additional chance to pass the Exam in the month of march.

You can contact your School authority for the Same they will guide you accordingly. Check the Exam rules of HBSE board here
19th September 2020, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I failed in biology additional subject in HBSE board?

Hbse board me additional subject bio me fail ho jaye to certificate me koi dikat nhi aayegi kya
20th September 2020, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Paper of Biology once more, Because I given the additional paper first time???
20th September 2020, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

if I given Only the additional paper of biology ,and I failed, soo can I give again paper annual or supply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?