3rd May 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?

i want to take admission in m.sc biotechnology.but unfortunatly i coud not fill up the form for entrance examination in delhi university now i want to take admission for that what should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. On which date is the MSc IT entrance exam? Date of filling the form? From where to get the form? Which subjects are there in MSc IT entrance exam?
  2. Which code should i fill while filling any entrance exam form?
  3. Is it mandatory to fill up the CS form before the entrance exam?
  4. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  5. Date of entrance exam of MSc IT? Date of sale of forms of the entrance exam? Which subjects are there in MSc IT exam and books to be referred for it?
  6. Date of filling the application form of NATA? Procedure to fill the form?
  7. Can I fill the online NDA exam form if I am 18 years old? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the date of the entrance exam of MSc?
  9. Forms for M.Sc (Biotechnology)? syllabus for the exam?
  10. Is there any provision for late filling of AIEEE forms as i failed to fill it on time?
  11. Procedure for admission to M.Com? What is the last date to fill the form? Do we have to give any entrance exam? What should be the percentage for getting admission?
  12. What is the duration of the entrance exam form sale in JNU for MSc Biotechnology
  13. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  14. How to fill the CS form for 1st module?
  15. Procedure to fill Civil Services Exam form?
  16. How do I fill the online application form of IGNOU for B.Com honurs? -- [New]
  17. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  18. When will be M.Tech entrance exam? What is the procedure to fill the form
12th September 2011, 02:23 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?

There ia an entrance exam Combined Biotechnology Entrance Examination(CBEE) for the admission to the following courses:

M.Sc in Biotechnology

M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology &

M.Tech in Biotechnology

1:M.Sc in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 55% marks in one of the

Physical, Biological, Agricultural, Veterinary & Fishery Sciences,
or
Pharmacy,
or
Engineering/Technology,
or
4-Years B.S. (Physician Assistant course);
or
MBBS
or
BDS .

2:M.Sc in Agriculture;Biotechnology;Eligibility :

you should have a bachelor’s degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+5 pattern of education with minimum 55% marks or its equivalent grade point average from any recognized university.

3:M.Tech in Biotechnology,Eligibility:

you should have the B.Tech/BE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in any one of
Chemical Engineering
or
Biochemical Engineering,
or
Industrial Biotechnology,
or
Leather Technology,
or
Chemistry/Biotechnology,
or
Biomedical Engineering,
or
B. Pharma etc
20th October 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if I want to take admission in MSc Biotechnology course in DU without filling the entrance exam form? Can I fill the exam form now?

I've done B.Sc Biotechnology.can i do M.Sc Biotechnology in correspondence?
13th December 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What subject are requsted from secondary shcool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?