2nd May 2015, 03:34 PM
paramjeet kaur sher gill

What should I do if my name is entered wrong in 10th mark sheet and I need to apply for passport and visa?

Sir/Mam,

I am 2007 pass out n have name mistake on my 10 th marksheet n due to this i am unable to get passport and visa... Sir m getting married to an Nri and if this problem will not b solved den dis will ruin my future... I literally beg u...plzz help me out

12th May 2015, 07:58 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What should I do if my name is entered wrong in 10th mark sheet and I need to apply for passport and visa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramjeet kaur sher gill View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am 2007 pass out n have name mistake on my 10 th marksheet n due to this i am unable to get passport and visa... Sir m getting married to an Nri and if this problem will not b solved den dis will ruin my future... I literally beg u...plzz help me out
It is a very serious problem and you must be clear about this that once 10th marksheet have got your name different than that is consider to be as a final call

But there can be a chance that anyhow if you are able to get the information form your concerned board than they can provide you the procedure to do so

Otherwise there are some less chance if they deny for this but this can be done you just go and give your best try.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?