25th February 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join in FTII? I have completed my BSc Viscom from Chennai

sir, i had completed my bsc. viscom from chennai. in the final year i did my audio engg course. what all shud i do to join in ftii for further knowledge on audio engineering???

10th April 2012, 03:45 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join in FTII? I have completed my BSc Viscom from Chennai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i had completed my bsc. viscom from chennai. in the final year i did my audio engg course. what all shud i do to join in ftii for further knowledge on audio engineering???

The Film and Television Institute Of India [FTII], offers post graduate programs in various fields of entertainment. In order to pursue these programs, candidates must have completed the bachelors degree program in any stream from recognized University. Admission to these programs are based on Entrance Examination.

Following are the list of courses offered by the FTII:

Three year post graduate diploma in:
  • Direction
  • Cinematography
  • Sound Recording and Sound Design
  • Editing
  • Acting.
  • Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Art Direction and Production Design.

One Year Post Graduate Certificate Course in:
  • Feature Film Screenplay Writing
  • Direction [Television]
  • Electronic Cinematography [Television]
  • Video Editing [Television]
  • Sound Recording and TV Engineering [Television].

In order to get detail information one may refer to the official website of Film and Television Institute Of India [FTII].
1st December 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to join in FTII? I have completed my BSc Viscom from Chennai

Sir, if we completed engineering graduation and we have to join in ftii then it is possible or not
25th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I join FTII now? 'coz I gave S.S.C. exam in this month (march 2014).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?