23rd August 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do next after 12th to become a successful Automobile engineer?

After 12 which line should we have to take? After completing college where should we get a job. In which type of company? Master should be done or not to ensure that I will get the job in the best company? Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

25th August 2017, 04:17 AM
starberry

Default Re: What should I do next after 12th to become a successful Automobile engineer?

Automobile engineering deals with manufacturing, designing and operating automobiles. After 12th, you can choose to go for B.E. Automobile Engineering course to become Automobile Engineer. To get good job you can join a highly reputed college like IIT or NIT which ensure placement in the company. While other universities also offer good career growth opportunities.
Masters can be done further in this field. Master will ensure a higher job position.
Here is the list of companies that would recruit Automobile Engineers-
L&T
Bajaj Auto
Tata
Maruti Suzuki
Audi
Mahindra & Mahindra
TELCO
Hyundai
Hero Moto Corp
Yamaha
Heldex India
Renault
Ashok Leyland
Volkswagen
25th August 2017, 07:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next after 12th to become a successful Automobile engineer?

There is no need to do Master course in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech.

Infact, B.Tech in Automobile Engineering is enough to get a decent job in Automobile sector.

If you are pursuing Automobile engineering from a decent engineering institute, then you can easily land yourself in a reputed Automobile company during college placements.

After 12th, you just need to appear for engineering entrance exams like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, BITSAT, MH CET, etc. to get admission into top level engineering institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?