6th September 2010, 12:05 AM
sandeep dhade

What should I do next after BSc Biochemistry?

i am a student of final year of bsc biochemistry in jalgaon maharashtra.my 2 year percentge is avg. 72. i hope after degree 75%. i dont no,what will i can do in future. please suggest me. thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  2. What to do after B.Sc. Biochemistry? What are the field available in M.Sc.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  4. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Details about BSc Biochemistry? What are the government jobs related to Biochemistry? What is the eligibility?
  7. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  8. Colleges in which I can apply for BSc Biochemistry without having Biology in 12th?
  9. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  10. Career after BSc(h) biochemistry and Biochemical technology
  11. What should I do next after BSc Biochemistry?
  12. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  13. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  14. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  15. What can I do after completing BSc(Majored in Biochemistry and Chemistry)? What are the job opportunities after BSc?
  16. Can I apply for any scholarship having scored GP of 8.55 in 1st semester of B.Sc Biochemistry?
  17. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  18. List of books to refer for M.Sc entrance exam preparation? -- [New]
17th January 2012, 10:22 AM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

Default Re: What should I do next after BSc Biochemistry?

apply for MSc in biochemistry in some good institutions.
You can apply for jobs also with the B.Sc biochemistry qualification.
If you completed the M.Sc in biochemistry means you can get a good offer to go abroad also.

for getting M.Sc biochemistry in some good institutions you have to write an enterance examination for that.

for madras university there is a special entrance for this course which would be conducted by madras university.

better you finalize the institution first then get the syllabus for the exam then prepare. good luck
5th March 2012, 01:27 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

All depends on what you want to get into. If you wish to follow a career in research science, then i would strongly advise doing a Ph.D. Don't do a MSc - waste of time - spend an extra year and finish a Ph.D. If you want to get into the business side of science then i would complete an honours degree or a MSc, get a job in the industry and try and get your employer to pay for an MBA. Having industry experience is very very helpful whilst doing an MBA
thanks
14th June 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

where can i get job after my bsc.biochemistry?
21st June 2012, 09:49 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hi friend..!!
1.according to me,you should go for MSC biochemistry after BSC biochemistry.
2.because i think master is good one.
3.this whole depends upon your interest and your hard work.
4.choose the better option.
5.if you want to become a scientist,then go for Ph.D after MSC biochemistry.
6.do the best.

all the best..!!

best wishes from ...navjot
22nd June 2012, 03:50 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi!!
It all depends upon your interest dear!!. If you are interested for your career in research science, then i would advice you to do a Ph.D(Doctor of philosphy). If you want to get into the business side of science then i would complete an honours degree or a M.Sc, then you can get a job in the industry area and try and try to become employee to pay for an MBA. you can also go for MSC biochemistry after BSC biochemistry.

ALL THE BEST....
28th July 2012, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm doing now b.sc bio-chemistry final year after my b.sc wath I should do ?...i d't want do my m.sc in bio-chemistry see I can do m.sc chemistry wah
18th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

m.Dhivya
I am complete b.sc biochemistry, i am very confused to join m.sc biochemistry or medical transcription what is a best. i don't no.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?