1st December 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next to do B.Tech in Jamia Mila University after completion of diploma course?

Sir/Mam, After finishing my diploma I want to do my B.Tech at Jamia Mila University but I don't know what will I do to admission in this university sir plz give me the perfect answer? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks. Allah Hafiz.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, requirements and number of seats available for diploma holder in Jamia Millia Islamia for B.Tech program?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma in Jamia after completion of 12th with 65% marks?
  3. Where to download b.tech form of jamia mila university?
  4. Can I get lateral BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia being a Diploma Mechanical holder?
  5. Last date to apply for Civil Services Preliminary examination?
  6. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  7. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  8. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. B.Tech entrance cutoff marks for Jamia Millia Islamia University
  10. Which is best course to do after completion of ITI IT course from Kerala?
  11. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  12. How to take admission in Jamia Milia Islamia?
  13. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. What are the possibilities of courses next after completion of diploma?
  15. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  17. Procedure to pursue B.Ed correspondence course from Jamia Millia University?
  18. Relaxation available to get BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for an OBC candidate? -- [New]
2nd December 2017, 09:59 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next to do B.Tech in Jamia Mila University after completion of diploma course?

If you want to take admission in the Jamia Milia Islamia University, then you must know the admission procedure of the University. which is mentioned below..

JMI university offers admission to five B.Tech and two B.arch Programmes, the admission will be done on the basis of score obtained by candidate in JEE mains Exam which is conducted by CBSE. For the admission in 2018 session you have to appear in JEE 2018 mains.
Form apply start on 1st December Last Date: 01st January
Apply for JEE mains 2018 here

however JMI university will not take any further exam for the admission and merrit list will be prepared on the basis of JEE score, so candidates have to register themselves at the JMI for the different coursed and appear in the JEE mains 2018.

You can register for admission in JMI here

Start Date: 2nd Week of December
Last Date: 1st Week of March 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?