20th September 2011, 12:09 AM
khoka32

What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?

i wan to complete my msc in microbiology.which are required to do this and also with phd

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  3. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  6. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
  7. How to give the Ph.D entrance test after completing MSc in microbiology
  8. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  9. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  10. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  12. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  13. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology? -- [New]
  17. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  18. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
21st September 2011, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?

For doing the M.Sc microbiology you need to first complete your graduation in microbiology itself. Even candidates who specialized in zoology or botany in graduation may apply. Most universities conduct entrance exams. After the completion of the post graduation you can opt for a doctorate degree in the same. One needs to select a reputed university for doing the PhD course in micro biology itself.
21st October 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to opt for MSc Microbiology? How can I do Ph.D later?

is net exam is compulsary to get the chance for phd in microbiology?
29th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have done M.Sc. with applied microbiology and biotechnology. and i want to do Phd biotechnology .so how many types of csir-ugc entrance exam for phd.
13th November 2011, 02:04 PM

Default Re: i want 2 do Ph.D anywhere in kerala.how can

i want to do my PhD ANYWHERE IN KERALA.HOW I WILL GET ADMISSION WITHOUT WRITING JRF?
30th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to do ph.D in baroda MS university. I compliteted my M.sc. in microbiology. how can i apply?
28th January 2012, 11:47 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

M.Sc microbiology you need to first complete your graduation in microbiology itself. Even candidates who specialized in zoology or botany in graduation may apply. Most universities conduct entrance exams.
12th June 2012, 09:44 PM
londhemadhavi

which are the institutes providing PhD in microbiology in mumbai? Is PET an important criteria for pursuing PhD in mumbai?
11th July 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

what % of marks is required for micro biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?