13th November 2010, 04:03 PM
Shubham Shidhore

What should I do to pass 10th class?

what should i do in 10th? how much time i should study?> how much time i should play games?

18th November 2010, 12:20 AM
jani.mitul
Junior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to pass 10th class?

I think that if your exams are approaching in nearby 4 -5 months, you should start studying. I don't know your syllabus or board but it is high time that you should leave all things aside. Remember it's now or never, board exams never come again. Games can be well plyed in whole life. Pls. Study. Best of hard work.
18th November 2010, 01:46 AM
jani.mitul
Junior Member+

just study 8-10 hrs. a day. from TODAY. don't waste your time playing games. play them in vacations.
18th November 2010, 12:22 PM
Jinu Alex

Dear Friend,tenth class is one of the first bridge you have to cross successfully in your life. And bet you, its quite easy. just study your lessons from the beginning to prevent over burden and last moment tensions. have a regular practice of mathematics. by the month of December, have a brief idea of all the subjects and you should have studied all the lessons at the least once before January.
coming to playing games, you need not sacrifice them. but can make studies and games both go hand in hand. to exemlplify: study a chapter thoroughly and then go and play for say half an hour and then return back to your study table.
make sure you are studying out of your self interest and not out of compulsion. once it is january and february, concentrate more on your studies and yester year question papers.
surely, hard-work would pay. all the very best dude. god bless you
18th November 2010, 12:23 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

hey shubham you need not worry about your tenth

If your from ICSE/CBSE background you just need to listen the classes attentively and refer textbooks as followed

Physics-Selina publishers or Frank brothers.
Maths-Selina publishers
Blue J-Balaguru swamy
History-Goyal Brothers
Geography-Goyal brothers.

follow these text books along with model papers,thats more than enough
18th November 2010, 01:07 PM
Sanjiv sharma

Dear friend
I think you are a 10th class student at the moment,It mean you are too young to take decisions. You should take the advise of your elders and teachers about how to make the future bright and how to pass the examination. Make a routine of your activities regarding reading, playing, witching TV, sleeping etc. I suggest you to take tuition of all the relevant subjects from where you can get the relevant and easy study material to secure a good percentage in examination. Don't take any type of burden or worry, just take it in a simple manner with enthusiasm, courage and good will power. 'Nothing is impossible in this world that a man cannot achieve.
wishing you a very good luck
18th November 2010, 01:21 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

First of all I as I think so that you are a regular student.So for you as its a good advise that attend the school regularly,Submit all the assignments and projects on time,pay full attention towards the class teacher,and the most impotant thing is to participate in the extra curricular activities also as they are very important to develop your personality.If your school task is well update then I think so that there is no need to worry about study.After school you can only take 2 hours to revise your chapters & the rest of time is yours to either watch T.V or play.
But my dear if your school task is not update then you need to work hard & spent a lot of time for study & a little one for games.So choice is yours!
18th November 2010, 03:33 PM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubham Shidhore View Post
what should i do in 10th? how much time i should study?> how much time i should play games?
to pass in 10th you must strictly analysis the sub you studied and syllabus question pattern. 1 month strong preparation is sufficient to pass.
18th November 2010, 08:51 PM
er.dellikannan

passing 10th is not amatter when you listen the classes regularly...if you feel it is difficult for studying whole subject study the previous year qn paper...concentrate on the subjects u feel very difficult...u can easily get good marks..
18th November 2010, 09:21 PM
Vikram Naik

Smile Re: What should I do to pass 10th class?

Quote:
Hello Shubham Shidhore.
Look buddy, for such questions anybody will not be ready to answer since its very silly one and for you its not difficult if you dont think it as difficult. I would suggest you that the ans for this que resides in you and you have to live on.
I will tell you that to study 10th std is not a difficult task and its one of the easiest, just give your own time daily and study atleast for two hours and just go on with your extracurricular activities.
Come back in the evening and start studying for atleast 2 hours from 8 to 10 or early in the morning whatever time you are suitable with.
Games are regular and play it without fail since even that helps you increase your concentration as well as increases your activeness. Helps you ward of stress and stress and helps you give relief from tensions.

Take care buddy.... and best of luck for your exams. Believe in yourself.
18th November 2010, 10:13 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

dear friend,

I think if you wish to studied hard and want to build a precious career then studied hardBut if you want to be a good sportsman then play well.Which ever you want to be,just do that better.

all the best.
18th November 2010, 11:22 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What should I do to pass 10th class?

Quote:
see dude if you have to pass then you have to quit your addicted games, if you are not addicted then do play but after completing your first chapter of every books.
but not only first chapter
i must say
at-least one chapter in every 6 hours in each day
tips to study
1.do make notes of each chapter
2.usually do study in night time
19th November 2010, 01:40 AM
er.dellikannan

Quote:
passing is not a matter dear try to get good marks this will decide ur future......spend more time for studying than playing u have only 4 mnths to go
19th November 2010, 02:01 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

To pass in 10th class is easy task, but to score in good percentage in 10th class is not a easy.

So, please concentrate in your study because your future is totally depends on your 10th exams marks.

If you scored good marks in your 10th exams, then you will get some good subjects in 11th and 12th class.

So, please prepare well in 10th exams, so that you will get good subjects in 11th standard.

Because your future is totally depends on 10th marks, if you score well, thwn you will get any subjects according to your interest in 11th class.

So, please concentrate in your study along with games. So, please balance the both things and make your future bright.

ok

good luck.
19th November 2010, 05:52 AM
helpmaster

generally students have the fobia of boardexam but its generally nothing than one more exam.
Those who are good and hard working students score really good marks and percentages.
But for those who are not reallyserious regarding their studies do not do well.
So to pass in 10 for those working hard is very easy and those not is very tedious.
So my suggestion to you is that please do hard work to get success in life as from hereyourcareer starts
19th November 2010, 06:03 AM
avinash0094

for good marks minimum you should 5-6 hour study and practice in mathematics is helpful for you. thanking you....best of luck for examination.
19th November 2010, 07:27 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

don't get hesitated . try to complete your NCERT books first as questions in 10th board are asked according to NCERT books and so many time questions are asked from NCERT . if you want to do better in exam then try to solve sample papers and previous year paper. practice your maths regularly . give 5-6 hours daily. you can play in evening.
19th November 2010, 08:09 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to pass 10th class
tenth class is one of the first bridge you have to cross successfully in your life. And bet you, its quite easy. just study your lessons from the beginning to prevent over burden and last moment tensions. have a regular practice of mathematics. by the month of December, have a brief idea of all the subjects and you should have studied all the lessons at the least once before January.
coming to playing games, you need not sacrifice them. but can make studies and games both go hand in hand. to exemlplify: study a chapter thoroughly and then go and play for say half an hour and then return back to your study table.
make sure you are studying out of your self interest and not out of compulsion. once it is january and february, concentrate more on your studies and yester year question papers.

good luck.

surely, hard-work would pay.
19th November 2010, 09:32 AM
mishra245

Dear friend you should study for knowledge.
As your interest in study you studied.
19th November 2010, 11:10 AM
lakveldi

just try to do write one question from each subject thats enough to pass
19th November 2010, 11:30 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What should I do to pass 10th class?

Quote:
passing 12 is not a big deal for you, if you are very much interested in games n other things.
do concentrate you studies when you sit and want to study
do not give damn mind towards games always
if not able to do all these things then you do combined studies without cracking jokes , that should be apart.
19th November 2010, 12:17 PM
apurwa thakur

hey don't worry about exams.studying is also a type of game.so enjoy with this game.whatever you study no matter for what time but give your all effort.and just find your solution.generally students started to study lot of things during examinations.leave this habit only clear all your topics whatever you studied before .because different types of students appear in this examination so average questions are in paper on general concepts which can solve by most of the students.yes you have to also work for some hard questions.so manage your time first then you will be a achiever really.
19th November 2010, 12:48 PM
raja jeganathan

i think exams are very near to you ,, so study well.. dont leave any topics,,spent more time ,, ref the old exam question papers,, leave the play for few months
19th November 2010, 02:17 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,10th is the carrier deciding stage from here you will proceed your steps to your goal.here are some tips that can help you in your studies
*wake up every day at 6.30am,go for a walk & excercise atlest 25min.take breakfast it's called brainfood which feels you energetic in your day.
*schedule your study hr as per your exam time table.study for 2-4hr.take lunch between 12-1.25pm
*take rest for sometime and study for 2-3hr you can go to sports for 1-2.30hr(4.30-5.55pm)take dinner between 7-8pm
*after dinner spend your time for doubtable topics came across your study hr.
following the above routine i'm sure that you will qualify your board exam with remarkable percentage.
OK,BEST OF LUCK.
19th November 2010, 02:29 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

HELLO,10th is the carrier deciding stage from here you will proceed your steps to your goal.here are some tips that can help you in your studies-
Wake up every day at 6.30am,go for a walk & excercise atlest 25min.take breakfast it's called brainfood which feels you energetic in your day.
Schedule your study hr as per your exam time table.study for 2-4hr.take lunch between 12-1.25pm.
Take rest for sometime and study for 2-3hr you can go to sports for 1-2.30hr(4.30-5.55pm)take dinner between 7-8pm.
After dinner spend your time for doubtable topics came across your study hr.
following the above routine i'm sure that you will qualify your board exam with remarkable percentage.
OK,BEST OF LUCK.[email protected]
19th November 2010, 02:51 PM
sonia25

hallo Shubham Shidhore,
u 9 dt hard work is the key to success.so,if u want to succeed in ur metric exam u shoul work hard.firsly make ur time table and adjust ur time for game as well as study.In begning it is very difficult to work according to time table.but wen u practice it.you will be habitual wid that.sometimes u feel bore while studying at that time u can play game.it refresh u.morning time is best time 2 study.
by implementing on these suggestion, i m sure u will achieve success in ur matric as well as in ur life.
thanx,
all d bes.
19th November 2010, 04:48 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

For passing any exam you need to work hard. Develop an interest for whatever you study. Start studying with an easy subject/topic & then move on gradually to harder subject/topic. Concentrate on your studies.

How much time you should spend on your studies depends on your potential. If you are a quick learner & have strong memory power then 2-3 hours of study will be sufficient for you. But if you are an average student you should study 4-5 hours.

After deciding how much time you need to spend on your studies. You can utilise your rest of the time for leisure activities including playing.
19th November 2010, 04:57 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend,

Nothing is impossible. Only thing you are required is intention and strong determination.

Make it as a goal that I have to get good score in my SSC remember that now and then and put efforts towards the achievement of your goal.

In SSC Mathematics and Science are the subjects in which you have the chances to get 100/100. So Prepare all the problems in Mathematics with including examples along with formulas.

For Science, Practice diagrams in a better manner, the key factor of scoring marks.

For English Grammar plays an important role, know the fundamentals of grammar.

All the best
19th November 2010, 07:02 PM
sudeesh.p

passing in 10th class is not a matter but getting good percentage is matter.First of all you must know how to express the answer.with beautiful handwriting,underlining the key points........
19th November 2010, 07:07 PM
sudeesh.p

this 4-5 months concentrate on studies this will help in ur feature.Because in inter their will be seperation in sections according to the merite &marks u gain.for merite setion the coaching will be some what better than weak seactions
20th November 2010, 03:04 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Quote:

10th class is very crusial for career. So everyone must try their best to achieve good marks in it. You must score atleast 65% marks in it or 6.5 CGPA.
Below that you generate trouble for you in future like:
1.Problem in deciding subject for futher studies.
2.Problem in taking part in campus and other exams of govt. sector.

Time is not a matter for studies you must studies upto the point where you start feeling confidence about any topic to whole course.
You must plan you study before start. Give more time to subject which are tough for you. Practice by writing and taking test of topics.

Recreation is also required in between studing so also give time in this department.
6th December 2010, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

what r the ways to learn mathematics
16th December 2010, 07:14 PM
ASID

Quote:
You should do written prractice of english and maths and science reactions and of others go only thoroughly.
17th December 2010, 05:13 PM
kiran ghafoor

Default i

i m in tenth class and it's about two month to go to the examination and i have no plan to get me prepare myself plz tell me what can i do
17th December 2010, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

i m in 10th class and now it's about 2 months later there have an exams and i have no preparation please can u tell me how can i prepare my self
23rd December 2010, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

i know computer software and hardware but i am only 10 pass show tell me what am i do?
28th December 2010, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

good
9th January 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

i have doubts in bits
16th January 2011, 01:24 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

First of all do not take much stress & do not overload youself.To whichever board you belong solve the previous year question paper as it will help you a lot.I wont ask you to study 8 to 10 hrs daily.Because i think so tha it is almost imposible for an average student.If you study daily 4 to 5 hrs daily with concentration then you donot need to do much.Do refer your Textbooks.Sleep well in night .so that you will be healthy & will not fall ill.Drink lots of water & eat lots of fruit & leafy vegetables.
22nd January 2011, 10:50 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

dear friend
study day itself gothrough previous year question paper . study well this starting point for your life all the best
24th January 2011, 01:23 PM
mychandru024

Just study the text books.... and try to solve previous question papers. you must balance study and games based on your ability and IQ. for an average student 5-6 hours of study will be enough. read what is important...
25th January 2011, 09:05 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
for passing 10th class with good marks is not an easy job. you must study 5 to 6 hours daily with full concentration. taking break in between is good but you must avoid playing games till your exam. after passing the exam, you will get a lot of time to play the games. so at this time you must try to concentrate only in your studies
15th March 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to question to
the 10th class student did not fail in 10th class
2nd April 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

how much we should study to top in tenth?
2nd April 2011, 11:13 PM
faisal1

hello Shubhan. how r u? u don't worry about your 10th class..you just constrat on reading and get a clear concept of every topic .you don't need to learn every top compalsary.and read more in night and when you r alone in this way you can understan good.take care i pray for u.whish u best of luck......
3rd April 2011, 01:35 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

To pass any exam is not that big deal one can easily pass board exam by proper scheduling

of work .it is not necessary that if you want to pass board exam or want to score good

marks then you have to study more .what you should do is make proper time table .

things you should do ::

1.set a target for yourself and prepare a good study plan for the exam.its better if you
study 8 -10 hours a day .

2.Give a little bit time to every subject per day.

3.Track Your Performance by taking self evaluation test

4. take tests every week and figure out what mistakes you commited.

5.Complete scan and analyze the questions you could not attempt and compare your solutions with best solutions.

6.find your weak areas and work on them

7.you should know where you stand
3rd April 2011, 07:15 PM
Niklesh92

Hey dude...the only thing is tat u shd study and concentrate and also enjoy ur lyf..along wit academics..
3rd April 2011, 09:20 PM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to pass 10th class?

Hi friend,

10th std is a crucial situation in life. You must work hard and study well.

But don't forget life doesn't end with 10th. you can study in whatever timing

play whatever timing you mind says. But do both with full concentration. you

can succeed in both.

ALL THE BEST
12th April 2011, 06:14 PM
akkilala
Member+

hi dear
don't get hesitated . try to complete your NCERT books first as questions in 10th board are asked according to NCERT books and so many time questions are asked from NCERT . if you want to do better in exam then try to solve sample papers and previous year paper. practice your maths regularly . give 5-6 hours daily. you can play in evening.

thanks
15th April 2011, 11:21 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Quote:
hii, study for 3 to 4 hours excluding tuitions do freely spend times for games, enjoy life, score more, best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?