25th January 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force?

I want to join the commando forces . What qualification is required and what is the age limit and where does the selection take place .How to get selected in the commando . I am in12 commerce stream and i want to join the force.so please give me all detail about commando forces

29th January 2015, 10:14 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force?

Commando is a elite force of Indian Army. So if you wanted to be a Commando you have to first of all join Indian Army as a a Soldier or as a Officer. Indian Army issues notification time-to-time for recruitment of Commandos. Individuals working in Army can apply and they have to undergo 6 months training in the Special Forces regiments.

Eligibilities:
You have to complete the 10 or any equivalent examination and there is no relaxation for the other cast people all have the same common rules.
Age limit : You should not crosses the maximum age limit of 23 years and have the minimum age limit of 18 years
Your eyesight should be Normal and no defects i.e 6/6
You must be Indian citizen.
Your height should be Minimum of 157 cm

You have to take the command training courses in specified steps.
To get into Indian Army, you have to write either of these two exams:

1. NDA for +2 passed candidates or

2. CDS for graduate candidates

First you have to go for the Aptitude test after that you have to go for the Interview in the Air force then get the pre-joining fitness test.
There will be physical, mental and psychological tests carried out as part of the training. Those who successfully complete the hard training program can become Commandos within the Army.
17th December 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

This is shubham singh l study in 10th class in mbs school(bharatpur) my question is that , what step i can take to join para commando after pass 10th class
2nd January 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi every one sir, i am complete 12th pass with 47.3% hearts group my hight 170cm i love garuda commando force job so please call me 9177357895
26th January 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

This is panchadeep chakraborty and i have completed 12th in commerce from cachar college(silchar, cachar, Assam) and my ambition is to join in para commando.so, what steps to be taken for that?
31st March 2016, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying Commerce stream and this is my last year can i attend nda exam and can i become a para commando
8th April 2016, 10:59 AM
Rashmika Thakur

Respected sir/mam,
I had completed 10th by 69%and 12th by 75%,in 12th my subject is physics ,maths,chemistry. As ,I have been studying in B.Sc (C.S) 2nd year .I am more interested to join commando or BSF or army .Please give me guideline to achieve my dream .
8th April 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Amartya Dey. I have done my 10 2 with 419 marks out of 500 marks with bioscience. I want to be a para commando to serve my country. So sir tell me the procedures to do this please.
This is my phone number- 8515848310
Thanking you
14th June 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

To the respected sir/mam
I had completed my 10and diploma in electrical and now I'm studying graduation b.a computer .
I'm more then interested join to Indian army in technical commando .
So sir plzzz give the chance.
My no 09100627827.
Jai hind.....
21st October 2016, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir I am Milind Kailas Damodar 10nth pass and karate black and ITI and stet a national player
14th January 2017, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

If my hand's bone is slide but I can do every work with this hand can I join Indian Army as a Para commando?
24th January 2017, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi. My self Nandini I want to know about what stream will I choose and I am a state player in athletes. .now am in 10 stdio. .
21st March 2017, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

I am 16 years old I want to join para commando .
What are the requirements and practices that I should carry out from now on words and What do we need to study
9th April 2017, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

My name is ankit kumar baral. I am 16 years old and I am 10th pass. I want to join guard commando force. Can I join the guard commando force?
18th June 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

My name Prasanth Bisai I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering 2nd year after I completed diploma I join Indian air force,air commando please give one opportunity sir .
@how join Indian air commando? My no 9701382057
28th June 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is shubham Dwivedi I have pass 12 science stream by 48%now I want to join commando special forces training say what I do
14th July 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is pradeep and I have 12 passed with 62% with physics ,chemistry, math,And my height is 162cm. And i want to join indian army, i and i am also join commondo training, sir so... Call me to join these . My mob. No is 7566682261
3rd August 2017, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
I had completed 12th by 46%.As ,I have been studying in B.Com 2nd year.I am more interested to join commando or BSF or army.Please give me guideline to achieve my dream.Please Call Me 9920737037
3rd August 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam,
My Name is Vaibhav Tambat
I had completed 10th and 12th by 46%. I am studying 2nd year B.Com.I am more interested to join commando or BSF or army .Please give me guideline to achieve my Dream I join Indian air force,air commando please give one opportunity Sir.How join Indian air commando? My no 9920737037
3rd August 2017, 06:28 PM
Vaibhav Tambat

Respected sir/mam,
I had completed 10th and 12th by 46%. I am studying 2nd year B.Com.I am more interested to join commando or BSF or army .Please give me guideline to achieve my Dream I join Indian air force,air commando please give one opportunity Sir.How join Indian air commando? My no 9920737037
3rd August 2017, 06:32 PM
Vaibhav Tambat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir my name is pradeep and I have 12 passed with 62% with physics ,chemistry, math,And my height is 162cm. And i want to join indian army, i and i am also join commondo training, sir so... Call me to join these . My mob. No is 7566682261
Respected sir/mam,
17th August 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

My name Ravi kumar I am studying B.tech in civil engineering 3rd year after I completed B.tech I join Indian air force,air commando please give one opportunity sir .
@how join Indian air commando? My no 7989657107
5th October 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am pushpins I am studying B.A final year hindi (hons) I want to join commando special force training please sir give me one opportunity. my mobile no 9582328187
18th December 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir I'm plus 2 computer science pass and diploma automobile pass I am interested commando or police job pleas call me 9526875460 my height 75 weight 68
27th April 2018, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am going to complete my engineering degree, how can I able to join in army and how can I able to became a commando. How many years of service is required in army to became a commando
9th May 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

sir I'm 22 years studying in BA second year ..so by the age of 24 I will be graduating ..is their any possible way to join para regiment according to my age w
29th July 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Hii I am Arjun Gaikwad from Solapur Sangola 12th pass 59%u2105 my height 160 I love you NSG COMMANDO joining plz call me 8530594511
3rd August 2018, 12:27 AM
Narendra2121

Details of Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force are mentioned below.

If you want join in Indian Commando Force Service
The Best way is NDA Only
NDA Means National Defence Service
So if you want join You should be appear the NDA Exam
Qualifications Required for NDA
Should be citizen of India
Should completed 10+2 or Equivalent Education
Age Should be between 16.5-19 Years
These are the Educational Qualifications Required for Commando Forces
13th October 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Nobinishal marngar from northeast from the state Meghalaya and my height is 159 cm in 10th I got 60 percentage and in 12th I got 54 percentage I qualify from commerce stream can I join as a commando
18th November 2018, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

My name is sangharsh kamble and have 10th pass by 63 percentage and i am reading in 12th in physics ,chemistry,math. My height 165cm. And i want to join para commando. Sir so...call me to join this force my mo.no.9373948160
15th February 2019, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I am pavan I have complete my graduation in B.com my age is 22 years 6 months I am desired to join Indian army my height is 6 feet and weight is 86 guide me I want to know the procedure....influenced by today's attack on our Indian soldiers inform me my email id [email protected]
13th July 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my self yash studying in 12. I am Interested in para commando so please guide me how to achieve my goal
22nd July 2019, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I am Rathod Nikas have completed my graduation Bsc. My age 24 present 60% my mobile number 7972251900
4th August 2019, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am manish kolha from palghar and studing ty.bcom my age 21 and i join a para commando so plz call sir 9021521985
21st August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am mrs shradha chavan from kolhapur maharashtra i am married i am graduate in BA my age 34an i am interested commando forces i request you please give me one opportunity please contact me 9762292993
1st November 2019, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Do i need to have science in 10 2 to be a garud commando??
Please help someone
20th January 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir My Name Is Nitin and I am complited deploma mechanical in 2015 batch my question is I can applay this job my age is 26 running. please replay me
7th May 2020, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am rahul kashyap i am complited 10 class i join the black cammando
9th May 2020, 08:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Qualification and age limit for joining Commando force?

Qualification and Age limit :

You should have total tenth std or any proportional assessment and there is no unwinding for the other cast individuals all have a similar basic guidelines.

Age breaking point ought to be You ought not cross the greatest age cutoff of 23 years and have the base age cutoff of 18 years.

Your visual perception ought to be Normal and no imperfections for example 6/6. You should be an Indian resident. Your tallness ought to be at least 157 cm. You need to take the order instructional classes in determined advances.

To enter Indian army, you need to pass either NDA or CDS exams
14th May 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir My self Mithun Dhal I am complete my 10th and diploma in hotel management and i am interested in commandos so give me one chance I will be do everything and best my self please sir and my hobbies racing and fighting sir one chance
My phone number.6371469235
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?