22nd December 2017, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to take admission in 11th class?

Now I am in 10th class. I want to take admission in class 11th next year. tell me that what are the qualifications, I need and what should I do to take admission in 11th class?

22nd December 2017, 11:51 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in 11th class?

The required qualification to get admission in 11th std is that :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The admission in various school is conducted through merit basis while in most of the school candidates have to appear and qualify in admission entrance test.

So, to get detail about admission procedure visit the school in which you want to get admission.
23rd December 2017, 12:04 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in 11th class, you must have passed 10th standard.

In addition, you should have passed all subjects in 10th standard.

If there is compartment in any subject, then you won't be able to take admission in 11th standard.

There is no such percentage criteria for getting admission to 11th standard. However, you must have passed in all subjects to get admission to 11th standard.
23rd December 2017, 11:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 11th standard, you should have passed 10th standard or SSC examination from a recognised board. Admissions in 11th standard are done through merit basis of 10th standard board examination marks or through admission test conducted by the respective school/ college. For merit students of 10th standard, fee concession for 11th and 12th standard is also provided in most of the schools/ colleges.
24th December 2017, 12:51 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in 11th std the only required qualification is that candidate must have passed 10th from a recognised board.

The admission is offered only after qualifying in entrance test for admission.

There is also limitation on minimum required CGPA to get admission in a particular stream.

For more information regarding admission in a particular stream or school visit at official website.
24th December 2017, 07:32 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am in 10th class. I want to take admission in class 11th next year. tell me that what are the qualifications, I need and what should I do to take admission in 11th class?
Since you are class 10th, and to take admission in class 11th next year, only thing that you have to do is to pass your class 10th exams.

You should pass your class 10th exams from any recognised board like CBSE, ICSE or any state board.

Now after passing class 10th and while taking admission in class 11th, you have to choose between the below three streams:

1. Science
  2. Commerce
  3. Arts

The subjects would be different in each stream, so if you are interested to become doctor or engineer, you should choose science stream in class 11th and you have to study the subjects like Physics, chemistry and Mathematics or biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?