31st December 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between Ph.D and Job?

well i am a guy, completing my M.pharma in 2011-12, aftre that i am unable to choose amoung PhD or Job........regarding this plz help me out .within a short span of time.....i wll be remains thankfull to you.....
mayank barg

21st February 2012, 11:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between Ph.D and Job?

Regarding the choice of a job or PhD both are have immense scope. PhD is a good option after completion of your Post graduation qualification. This will help you enhance your job opportunities. You can do your PhD as a part time or a distance program. But a better option will be to join for a job first. This will help you to get higher preference while applying for job as you have job experience plus a PhD qualification. You can probably apply for a job in research laboratories, research department of pharmaceutical companies.
13th September 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I prefer between Ph.D and Job?

I am doing MPhil-PhD Environment sciences in Central University of Punjab. But I am confused should I continue this or should opt for trying my hands on Government job entrance exams (PO or SSC, etc.). Please if anyone can suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?