10th January 2016, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?

Hi Everyone,
How can I do PhD after MCA? What are the procedure to get admission in PhD? I want to get all the details of PhD like syllabus, entrance exams, etc. and in which field I have to prefer PhD after my MCA? Will you help me. I will be very thankful to you for this kind of act.
With Regards-
Arjinder Kaur

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams? -- [New]
  2. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  3. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  4. Entrance exams to study PhD in Finance for MBA candidate? Detailed information about it?
  5. List of available Entrance Exams for the candidates after completion of Intermediate in MPC stream? What are the Job Opportunities through these Entrance Exams? What syllabus to prepare for these Exams?
  6. Detailed information, procedure to apply and fee structure of PhD in Mathematics program at Delhi University? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam in Delhi University?
  7. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  9. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  10. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  11. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  12. Procedure to do Ph.D after MCA? Which entrance exams need to be answered?
  13. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  14. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  16. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  17. Specialization available to study in PhD for MCA candidate? Entrance exam to get scholarship?
  18. Entrance exams to be given for doing PhD in Computer Science related subjects?
26th September 2016, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?

How can I apply for m,phill or m,tect or p,hd after MCA I completed in 2010 from ptu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?