29th December 2012, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

What should I prefer for CSAT?

Which guide should i prefer for csat - tata mcgraw hills , unique or spectrum.pls tell , i am in great confusion. My id [email protected]

8th August 2015, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer for CSAT?

CSAT stands for the Civil Services Aptitude Test. The first stage of Civil Services examination is called Preliminary examination. Civil Services Preliminary examination has two papers:

>>First paper is of General studies.

>>Second paper is of Civil Services Aptitude test.

From, 2014 the CSAT paper is made qualifying. Candidates now only need to score 33% marks in this paper in order to qualify it.

Of all the guides which you have listed here for CSAT preparation, TMH that is Tata Mcgraw Hills is the best guide for preparation of Civil Services Aptitude Test. It is written in simple and more explained manner and covers almost entire syllabus for CSAT along with large number of illustrations and practice questions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?