27th February 2019, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What should I study to become a Military Doctor? MBBS or any other medical courses?

Sir/Madam, what are the procedure to become an Army Doctor after plus two? Do we have to write NEET for it? And what are the possible jobs in Indian Army for a lady candidates? Do I need to completed MBBS or any other medical courses?

15th March 2019, 05:41 AM
S.Panicker

Default Re: What should I study to become a Military Doctor? MBBS or any other medical courses?

There are two ways to become a doctor in the Armed Forces.
1. Give the AFMC (armed forces medical college) exam and join the Army directly as a doctor once you complete your studies.
2.Finish your MBBS and then join the Army as a doctor. They take civilian candidates who have an MBBS degree in the Army.
If you do a simple graduation in either science, arts or commerce you can join the Army after the Service Selection Board entrance in any of the various departments of the Army where women can join like Logistics, Education, Admin, Education etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?