31st March 2015, 10:14 AM
abavca

What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?

Hello,
I am a 12th student in Science stream. I am very much interested to get a good job in ISRO. I am interested in studying Physics. Please give me instructions about the jobs offered by ISRO in Science field. What I should study after completing plus two to fulfill my dream?

31st March 2015, 11:55 PM
er.animesh6
Member+

Default Re: What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?

Hi,

If you wants to join ISRO then you should study B.Tech in either Electronics or Mechanical Engineering stream.

Job Post: Junior Scientist/Engineer.

ELIGIBILITY:

--> B.E or B.Tech in ECE or ME.Final year B.Tech candidates can apply for ISRO.

--> Age must be at least 21 year.

--> Candidate have to score at least 60% in B.Tech.

RECRUITMENT PROCESS:

--> Candidates are shotlisted according to their academic percentage in B.Tech.

--> A Written test of 240 marks(80 MCQ question) will be conducted.

--> Candidates who have cleared the Written test are called for the Interview.

Good luck.
13th May 2015, 10:52 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: What should I study to get job in ISRO after completing 12th Science?

After 12th science if you want to join the ISRO, then you have to go for Engineering.

Yes, being an engineer you can join the aerospace programs conducted by the NASA and ISRO.
NASA and ISRO recruit the final year appearing or Engineering Pass candidates as the officers in their aerospace programs.

You have to write the entrance examination conducted separately by them in the month of May-June every year and if you fulfill the qualification, you can join the programs.
17th June 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my B.E EEE whether I can join isro or NASA after completing my course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?