23rd February 2016, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I write about qualification in AIIMS entrance exam application having passed 12th but failed in Chemistry?

sir/ma'am As am applying for aiims entrance exam so during applying what should i write about the qualification as am passed but got failed in chemistry which am gonna give it on soon...thanking you

23rd February 2016, 06:05 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I write about qualification in AIIMS entrance exam application having passed 12th but failed in Chemistry?

As, you have not passed 10+2 in all the papers you are not eligible to appear for AIIMS entrance examination.

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and it is India's best institute for medical courses. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 10+2 from any recognised board.

Candidate must have PCB and English as main paper in 10+2 and have minimum 50% in PCB. So, you are not eligible to appear for examination. For more information about examination visit at www.aiimsexam.org.
23rd February 2016, 07:06 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I write about qualification in AIIMS entrance exam application having passed 12th but failed in Chemistry?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. AIIMS conducts its own entrance examination other than All India Pre Medical Test. The eligibility criteria for AIIMS entrance exam is that candidate must have passed 10+2 or appearing from a recognized board of India with stream including compulsory subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Those who have passed must have 60% marks in 10+2 for General and OBC candidates and 50% for SC/ST candidates.

As you have failed in chemistry, you are not eligible for AIIMS entrance exam. You must pass in all subjects and secure 60% marks to apply for exam. Age limit on 31st December of year of exam is 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?