1st October 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

i had failed in three subjects of plus two board exam i.wether i have to write all the papersor only the failed papers.please give me the details as soon as possible. my ph no is 9446558262,trivandrum

3rd October 2011, 10:11 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i had failed in three subjects of plus two board exam i.wether i have to write all the papersor only the failed papers.please give me the details as soon as possible. my ph no is 9446558262,trivandrum
INFO. ABOUT RETEST FOR 12TH KERALA BOARD

No, you don't have to write all the papers again but only the papers in which you failed i.e the three subjects in which you failed...

-> I have attached the form which is used to apply for retest in Kerala board in this post for your reference... just check it over....

-> You can contact the below person's for more details about the exam...

Jt. Director (Academic) - Sri. Anil Kumar S. S. 0471 2323198

Jt. Director (Examination) - Sri. B. K. Vijayan 0471 2323192

-> For more information visit http://www.dhsekerala.gov.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Kerala board.pdf(248.1 KB, 957 views)
3rd October 2011, 10:40 PM
sidbond

Default Re: If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

If you belong to the CBSE Board, you have to write each paper next year after re-registering. You cannot give compartment examinations in multiple subjects. However you can register to the board as a private or flying student.
3rd October 2011, 10:58 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

Quote:

You just need to appear for only those exams in which you have failed in the next year..

I would strongly recommend you to prepare well this time..

Read the NCERT books thoroughly and for reference and help..you can use U-LIKE of almost all subjects and for Maths you can also refer R.D.Sharma..

all the best..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
4th October 2011, 08:32 PM
Tejasrk

Default Re: If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

Quote:
you only want to give 3 papers only!!!!
21st November 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
i am 25 years old and i finished 10th standard but now i need an any degree, pls reply me how can i do?
25th May 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 2subjects in 12th gujarat boards now when is the retest taken and will I get admission in college in d same year?
25th May 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

im faild in 12th so can i re-apear it in any other colloge ao i have to do it in my colloge only pls tel me!
27th May 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

my friend Rahul fail in HSC Exam scene he had appeared 3-4 times, is any another course he can do it on basis off correspondence courses
28th May 2012, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in 3 papers in 12 th board i am from delhi so could i give 3 papers which i have failed or do i have to give all the papers
29th May 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

CAN A STUDENT WHO HAS FAILED IN 3 SUBJECTS IN CBSE 12TH STANDARD WRITE THE RE EXAM ON 16TH JULY 2012?
31st May 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Well those who have failed in 3 or 4 subjects in 12th CBSE board 2012, Start Preparing for 12th Board 2013 ,study relaxing but regularly. There will be no problem in getting admission in Colleges even If you appear as private student .Just study NCERT perfectly.Dont waste all your time in coaching center . You can do it !! You have same mind as those who have topped in 12 boards,just put your effort and time more on studies rather than unwanted things. But take out atleat 2-3 hours for relaxing..!!
6th June 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

in c.b.s.e board out of 100 how many marks are considered as pass marks for physics or chemistry????????????
6th June 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i failed in 3 subject from cbseboard..can i give improvement exam now for the failed subject..sir plz reply
13th July 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my friend failed in 2 board exam in 3 subjects... He was unable to pass in those subjects in the SAY exams too..... What to do next sir.... Please reply.....
13th July 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my friend failed in 2 board exam in 3 subjects... He was unable to pass in those subjects in the SAY exams too..... What to do next sir.... Please reply.....
24th August 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

if failed in maths and chemistry theory exam in 2010 cbse board exam. Did i want to appear all papers or failed papers. Please reply.......
26th September 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my friend was fail in 2nd puc maths (in karnataka) ..state syllabus .. in the year 2009..he wrote 2 times not yet get passed.. if he write in 2013 is syllabus changed? and is he write all the subjects? plz any one answer me..he was so suffering plzzz.
2nd October 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m failed in 12th & dnt want to waste my yr, is there any option by which i cn save my yr?
7th December 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i failed in 3 subjects in tamilnadu hsc exams in 2011. whether i have to appear for those 3 or all subjects? please reply................. urgent....... and what will be the procedure fir appearing in next exam?
7th December 2012, 05:28 PM
ShujaShaheen

Quote:
The first question is which board?
If you have appeared through CBSE then for sure you have to appear for all the papers.
And if some other board then it depends.

So, please mention through which board you appeared.
7th December 2012, 07:05 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am Sorry to say that after failing in three subject in Board Exam you have to re-appear in the exam.

You have to do handwork for passing in 12th board exam.
You read all the N.C.R.T books of your course the question paper will be from inside that only.

You solve previous year question paper.

ALL THE BEST!
13th February 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how to write an application to G.M FOR SUPPLYMENTRY EXAMINATION
13th March 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

In NIOS sr secondary (assam) I have failed geography(theory) but passed in practical. So, for re-exam can i just write the theory?
22nd March 2013, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,,, i failed in 2 subjects this year... Can i give improvement next year? Please reply me soon.
30th April 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidbond View Post
If you belong to the CBSE Board, you have to write each paper next year after re-registering. You cannot give compartment examinations in multiple subjects. However you can register to the board as a private or flying student.
hw do i reregistr???
8th May 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

sir ,,, i passed plus one in march 2010 . i complete plus two but didn't write the exam , can i write it now ?? wat r the Procedures for write the exam in 2014
9th May 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

im failed in 4 paper in 12 th exame wat i do??????? pls tell me
17th May 2013, 11:37 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

You need to appear for compartmental exam only to those subjects in which you have failed and not all the subjects.

In CBSE, the passing marks is 33 marks but you should have atleast above 40 to be on safer side.

All the best
27th May 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have. fail in three subjects iin. 2013. cbse board s 12 i how can rejoin ..college...please help...l will die...!!!
27th May 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in maths , chemistry and physics
Maths 06
Physics 32
chemistry 44
Sir plz tell me can I give compartment exam this year
30th May 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

this year i failed in hsc in 3 sub and acording to board the syllabus is going to change,if i am appearing october for those 3 subject wil it be old portion or the new one...plz reply soon...
30th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 4 subjects Chemistry Maths Bio and Physics from Maharashtra Board
Maths 34
Physics 28
Chemistry 26
Bio 32
so plz tell me i have to give re xamination for all the subjects or just four of these ..and if yes then when?
plzzz help me asap..!
30th May 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

i fail in three sub pcbi n 2013 can i give re test in july2013
31st May 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in 2 sub in phy and maths so i have to sit for all subjects in october for scoring good % or only i have to give my failed paper exam......again please tell me sir
31st May 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi, my sibling has flunked in 4 subjects in HSC-2013. He wants to reappear next year. Can he do so or does he have to appear for the failed subjects in october. If someone could provide with the relevant forms or data regarding this Id be grateful!
Thank you!
4th June 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in 3 subjects in hsc -2013, so should i give only the failed subjects or full subjects in october???
6th June 2013, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I fail in maths and physics in mp board exam in 12th should I give all the subject exam next year or I have to give the exam of failed subjects?
My another question is,is it better to reappear and give 12th exam or should I opt for any diploma courses please guide me the path...
8th June 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

if i fail in one subject and willing to reappear for the all subjects in the next year let me know the procedure. One more thing i appeared 2013 exam from rajsthan and failed in phsics theory exam. Now is it possible to reappear in 2014 from any other state in cbse stream only because i want to score higher percentage in one attempt. Kindly suggest.
1st July 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers?

Quote:
I failed in 2subjects in 12th gujarat boards now when is the retest taken and will I get admission in college in d same year?
cn you please help me
13th July 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

my sister attend the 2 exam in the year 2005 on that time she failed in Tamil and biology so he wrote attempt exam then she passed in Tamil but biology again she failed so she leave it on that time, but now she get interest to write biology exam now what is the procedure, whether she need to do particle? or else only theory plzzzzzz help?
and one more question now she want to study present syllabus?
13th July 2013, 05:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
There is no need to write all the exam papers again if you have failed 12th in three subjects. You can write attempt only the three failed subjects .
After qualifying in all the three subjects you can go for higher studies like;
**B.Tech
**MBBS
**Chattered Accountancy(CA)
**Hotel Management
**B.E
**BCA
You can choose any of the above course for your higher studies depending upon your 12th stream.So,first try to clear all the three subjects as soon as possible and go for the higher studies.
ALL THE BEST
13th July 2013, 05:38 PM
Ravi dikshith

It depends on the board you have studied because if it's C.B.S.E board then your academic career is wasted i.e; you must study the whole subjects and complete them.But if you belong to State boards then you can write only the exams you have failed. For example,I belong to Andhra Pradesh and in our board even if we fail in a single subject then we need not write all the exams.We must complete only that failed exam.If you have mentioned the board i would have given you the clear answer.But even now you check the board and verify according to that.
13th July 2013, 07:09 PM
pinksony

Hello dear.....

Dont worry... No need to write all the papers....you can only write three papers that is in which you failed....

Failure is the stepping stone of success.......try try until you succeed.....

Be dedicated towards your work...self confidence plays an important role....

All the best.....
16th July 2013, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

I have failed 12 commerce in sp and eco is there books that I passed with good marks suggest the books of sp and eco of 12 commerce
16th July 2013, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

What mark is needed for passing subjects with practical
3rd August 2013, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir I have failed in phy and maths in 2013 2nd puc anual exams in karnataka and for certian reasons I.didnt apeared supplymen tary exams ,as kanataka syllabus has changed to cbse syllabus in 2014 so I want to write exams in 2014anual exams .will I have to write exams in cbse syallubus or in state syllabus
7th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

I have one compartment paper for maths in cbse board..bt I failed in compartment so next year should I write all subjects or only maths
Please help me
29th September 2013, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Sir I failed in 2 subjects year 2004 in intermediate II year.Now i want continue my studies .My question is I have to give the exams of 2 failed subject or i have to give complete exams. My I year is clear
29th September 2013, 02:36 AM
arshiyamuneer

I was failed in 2 subject II year in 2004. I couldn't give supplementary exam.Because *I of personal reason.My studies was incomplete and i want to continue my further studies.I want to know about the exam ,i have to give the supplementary exam of 2 papers or i have to give the fresh paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?