4th June 2019, 03:59 PM
Sharanya Datta

What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

What is the minimum percentage required for a Science Student in 12th examination to be eligible for Chartered Accountancy course? At which stage of CA can I join?

9th June 2019, 10:03 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

Being a Class 12th pass out candidate, you are eligible to pursue Chartered Accountancy (CA) course starting from stage I i.e; Foundation course in Chartered Accountancy by qualifying Common Proficiency Test (CPT).

Further, for appearing in CPT, there is no requirement of minimum marks to be secured in Class 12th and therefore any Class 12th passed candidate is allowed to appear in CPT to get enrolled for Foundation course in CA.

For more FAQs related to CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
9th June 2019, 11:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum percentage in 12th to apply for Chartered Accountancy course?

Candidate who have scored more than passing percentage of marks in 10+2 board examination can apply for first stage of Chartered Accountancy course is Common Proficiency test.

** CPT is held in June and December by the Institute of Accountants of India.

** To clear the test a candidate must score at least 30% marks in all subjects and overall aggregate 50% marks.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.icai.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?