20th April 2020, 04:04 PM
Neeluri sai durga

What should be the minimum score in B.Sc Nursing to join Indian Army Nursing Service?

Sir, I have finished my B.Sc Nursing with 83% in all my 4 years and I am looking forward to join as a Staff Nurse in Indian Army. Am I eligible with the above score? What are the other joining criteria and procedure?

13th May 2020, 08:59 AM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in B.Sc Nursing to join Indian Army Nursing Service?

You are eligible to apply for Military Nursing Service (MNS) after completion of your B.Sc (Nursing).

Eligibility for Military Nursing Service
- You must have passed either B.Sc (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing), M.Sc (Nursing) course from a recognized university.
- Your age must be between 21 to 35 years.
- You must be fit as per military physical standards.

Application Procedure
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- Register online by filling basic details such as personal details, contact number, email and date of birth etc.
- You will receive OTP on registered mobile number. Enter it and click on "submit" button.
- Fill the necessary details in application form and click on "save and continue" button.
- Preview your application. Check all the details and ensure all is correct. Submit your application.
- Pay application fee online.
- Take a print out of application.

Selection Stages
- Written Test
- Interview
- Medical Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?