20th July 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What should be the minimum score in Graduation and Post Graduation to qualify for B.Ed?

Sir/Mam, can I apply for B.Ed course? I have scored 44% in graduation and 7.5 SGPA in Post Graduation? Which stream or branch would be best in terms of jobs prospects in B.Ed?

22nd July 2019, 06:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be the minimum score in Graduation and Post Graduation to qualify for B.Ed?

The eligibility to get admission in the B.Ed course is that candidate must have passed bachelor or master degree from a recognised university with minimum 50% aggregate.

You are eligible to get the admission in the course on the basis of your aggregate in the master degree course.

B.Ed is offered in semester mode by most of the colleges. Admission procedure varies with colleges and universities. So, visit official website to get detail information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?