26th November 2013, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?

hi Cs group,
I completed my mba i want to do Cs course i heard that it is necessary 50% in graduation but i got 48% in my graduation(b.com) in PG i got 65%(mba finance)
am i eligible for this please give me suggestion
thank you

28th December 2013, 01:08 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi Cs group,
I completed my mba i want to do Cs course i heard that it is necessary 50% in graduation but i got 48% in my graduation(b.com) in PG i got 65%(mba finance)
am i eligible for this please give me suggestion
thank you

Hey friend,

MBA is a PG course of 2 years duration and consisting of 4 semesters and as you have finished the course and now interested in joining in CS Course which is known as Company Secretary.The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the CS Course.

The course is split into 3 stages such as:

> Foundation programme
> Executive programme
> Professional Programme.

The Eligibility needed by the candidate to join in the Foundation course is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education and the Foundation course will be of a duration of 8 months.

In the case of Intermediate means you need to pass the Foundation course.There is another way by which you can skip the foundation course and directly join in the Intermediate course and it is that you need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage,then you can directly get admitted to the Intermediate course and the course is about 10 months of duration.

If you pass this then you come up with the Final course which is of 10 months duration and if you pass this course then you will become a Company Secretary.There are 9 subjects and they are arranged into 3 groups which include 3 papers and each containing of 100 marks.

After the Final course there is a a Training Programme which the candidates should undergo.

The candidate who passes through all these and finishes the Final course will become a Company Secretary.

ALL THE BEST
6th April 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing MBA can I do CS course? What is the procedure to apply and what is the minimum percentage in graduation or post graduation ?

After mba cources? I'm complited my mba in finance with 62% in. What is value addition cource for me?
22nd July 2017, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi can it be possible to get admission in top colleges of mba by mat exam if had 49.56 in graduation and also if you can for llb course for admission both please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?