24th April 2018, 11:31 PM
Sneha.M.N

What should be the minimum score in K-CET in order to secure a seat in government college for B.Sc (AG)?

How much score should l attain minimum in Karnataka Common Entrance Test (K-CET) in order to get a free seat in any government colleges for pursuing B.Sc in Agriculture?

Related Questions:
  1. What should be the minimum percentage in High School in order to secure a seat in BE (EEE) in government college?
  2. How much minimum marks to score in K-CET for getting a seat in B.Sc Forestry in government colleges?
  3. Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college? -- [New]
  4. Is there any college which offers admission in B.Tech Computer Science Engineering without any entrance exam and donation?
  5. How much should I score in CET to get a government MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  6. How can I secure a seat in government college for MDS while doing the internship after BDS?
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. How much should I score in JEECUP 2016 to get a seat in a governemnt college?
  9. How can i join Diploma in CSE just after passing matric?
  10. What is the cutoff rank in CET to get BSc Ag government seat in Karnataka?
  11. Can I get admission in government college after passing CET with a high score?
  12. Can I get pharmacy seat to get a government institute with MHT CET score of 116 in PCB?
  13. Minimum marks required in AIPMT and GUJCET to get admission in MBBS in government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the procedure to apply for B.Ed Government seats in Bangalore? How much should I score to secure a seat?
  15. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  16. How many B.Tech seats are available in UTPU Government Colleges? How much should I score to get the seats?
  17. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  18. What should be my minimum score in PolyCET to get a seat government colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?