30th October 2011, 12:44 AM
N sindhu

What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?

respected sir/madam,

I want to know about how to prepare for campus interviews conducted in college. what preparations should be made by a student in 3rd year for campus interviws? what are the rounds conducted in interview? what should we read for aptitude test? is subject knowledge enough? If possible can you please send me some sample aptitude papers so that i would get an idea about how to prepere for aptitude

thanking you,

30th October 2011, 08:45 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N sindhu View Post
respected sir/madam,

I want to know about how to prepare for campus interviews conducted in college. what preparations should be made by a student in 3rd year for campus interviws? what are the rounds conducted in interview? what should we read for aptitude test? is subject knowledge enough? If possible can you please send me some sample aptitude papers so that i would get an idea about how to prepere for aptitude

thanking you,

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR CAMPUS INTERVIEW

First of all i want to congratulate you for taking interest to prepare for the campus interview from the start of your third year.. keep it up......

There are totally 4 rounds followed in campus placement which as follows...

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Group Discussion.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

-> To prepare for aptitude test, the best book to follow is R.S.Agarwal just buy the book and prepare for the topics given in that first from now onwards.

-> Each company coming for campus placement follows a separate pattern of topics ( questions ) which you have to analyse by referring the previous year papers and prepare according to the pattern before the day or two. So for now buy the R.S.Agarwall book and prepare for all the topics given in it.

-> Just prepare a schedule daily, say one topic a day and work out 20-30 problems a day that will be more than enough, by start of final year you will master aptitudes and you can easily clear the first round for any company.....

-> To prepare for aptitude sections online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have attached some of the materials which might help you for aptitude preparation...

-> To know the company's pattern for aptitude test which are coming for placements CLICK HERE!!!

-> Now to prepare for technical interview all you need is a good knowledge of all the core subjects which you studied from your second year. So before the placements just brush all the important concepts in your core subjects and answer the questions with confidence....

-> To prepare for HR interview all you have to do is to improve your communication skills because there will be like 5-10 personal questions asked which you will be selected if you answer it with confidence and proper words..

-> I have attached some of the model technical interview questions, it will be useful if you are from CSE background...

-> Also attached some of the other files which might help you for your campus placement preparation.. just go through it if needed....

-> Any more queries feel free to leave a post in our forum... or if you need quick clarification then drop a msg in my profile CLICK HERE!!! will try to help you with my best as i have crossed the stage with some good experience too...

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 50 Aptitude Questions.pdf(307.6 KB, 640 views)
File Type: pdf 100aptitude_question.pdf(300.3 KB, 490 views)
File Type: pdf Critical Reasoning.pdf(271.7 KB, 401 views)
File Type: pdf Quantitative Aptitude.pdf(551.4 KB, 423 views)
File Type: zip GEN. APP.zip(397.3 KB, 227 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 512 views)
File Type: zip Technical Interview model questions.zip(783.2 KB, 382 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 479 views)
7th January 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?

sir ,i am doing chemical engneering so please tell me that how i would prepare for interview for campus. reply immeditely . thank you
9th February 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?

questions for tcs technical round with answers
20th March 2012, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

how shouled i prepare of gd?
10th July 2012, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

which core subject can i choose for campus placement?now i am studying btech 4th year cse
13th September 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for aptitude in cts . i am doin bsc(cs)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?