12th August 2013, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?

In abrod what is the starting salary for hotelmanagent chef

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Hotel Management is a better course? Can I get job after this course? Expected starting salary?
  2. How can I get Job in Railway after completion of Hotel Management course? What will be the starting salary offered in that Job?
  3. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy
  4. Can I get a job after completing BSc Hotel Management as a Chef in Indian Navy?
  5. How much money is required to join Hotel Management courses? What will be the starting salary after completion of the course?
  6. How much is the fee of Hotel Management courses? What is their starting salary?
  7. How much is the salary is offered in the various fields of Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Chef jobs for 27 years old Hotel Management graduate?
  9. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  10. How much salary is given to hotel management student?
  11. Which course is better to select after completing 2nd PUC commerce?
  12. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  13. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  14. Where can I join after 12th if I dont have IP and Maths subjects in 12th commerce?
  15. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  16. How much is the salary of Hotel Management?
  17. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them? -- [New]
  18. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
2nd October 2015, 10:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the starting salary for hotel management chef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In abrod what is the starting salary for hotelmanagent chef
The starting salary will differ from hotel to hotel and city to city. The chef salary in leading hotels in India is around Rs. 3 Lakhs. to 20 Lakhs / annum (approximately). The chef responsibility will be planning of menus, participate in overseas cooking methods in restaurant kitchen, define the quantity to cook and to serve, distribution of work for the cooks etc. it is highly prestigious job in the hotels.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?