31st March 2017, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with B.Sc and I am in the 2nd year of the course, I want to become a Pilot after I complete my Graduation so I want to know what steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the next steps I need to follow after completing graduation with psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  3. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  4. What are the steps that I should follow after completing B.Com to become a SI?
  5. Is it possbile for me to become a piolt after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to join CS after graduation? What are the steps to follow?
  7. What are the steps to follow for doing Journalism course after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  8. What steps should I follow after completing BA to become an Air Hostess? What is the Physical requirements?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  10. What steps should I follow to become an Astronomer in any of the Indian Space Organisation after completing B.Sc?
  11. How can I get a job as Nurse in Australia after completing B.Sc Nursing from India? What steps should I follow to get a job?
  12. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  13. What steps should I follow after completing B.Sc scoring 55% marks to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  14. Steps to be taken to become a Pilot after completing Veterinary course? Best colleges for the course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which steps should I take to become a Pilot? Which is the best Pilot training school?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for CBI after completing graduation by Rajasthan technical university?
  17. Steps to complete BA graduation course after a long gap in studies
  18. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
14th December 2017, 10:22 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps should I follow to become a Pilot after completing my Graduation with B.Sc?

The most suitable option for Bachelor of Science candidate is to apply for Air Force Common Admission Test. AFCAT is conducted by Indian Air Force for:

1. Flying branch.

2. Technical branch.

3. Ground Duty branch.

B.Tech/B.Sc candidates are eligible for flying branch of AFCAT. In final year of bachelor's degree, you can apply for this exam.

Age limit is 20-24 years.

There is written test and Service Selection Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?