8th April 2022, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What subject codes to use in NEET registration form?

I have completed my 3 years of bsc in biotechnology ,I want to appear for neet 2022 .I had chem in the first 2 years but not in the last year .so what code should I use ?

12th April 2022, 05:55 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject codes to use in NEET registration form?

If you have all the 3 subjects I.e physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology in your BSC , then you must use code 05 as it's for those who have passed 1st year of graduation with all three physics, chemistry, bioligy/biotechnology

If not , then your highest qualification with all the three subjects I.e physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology remains your 10+ 2 and thus you need to choose code 02.
13th April 2022, 12:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The subject code which you can use in the NEET registration form is Code - 06. The candidates who have passed their BSc examination from a recognized university with not less than two of the given subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology.

The candidate must have also qualified for their earlier qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
15th April 2022, 11:58 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Biology/Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry can choose Code 6 from NEET qualification code 2022 as their eligibility code.

Further, such candidates must have passed Class 10+2 qualifying examination with English, Chemistry, Physics and Biology/Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?