18th November 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Any problem in future if I filled wrong detail of code in NEET form?

I am studying in bsc 1st year and I have filled code 2 of dropper is it, so any problem will appear in future or not because of that?

23rd November 2018, 06:37 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any problem in future if I filled wrong detail of code in NEET form?

In this case, you must contact NEET Office on their Helpline Numbers.

You can view complete list of Helpline numbers from here:
https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/contact.aspx

However, I have mentioned those numbers here.

Helpline Numbers for NEET (UG), 2018
  • Helpdesk: 011-22041808
  • Toll Free No.: 1800118002
  • NEET Branch: 9773720177, 9773720178

Note that, assistance to your problem on call is available on Working days only between 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM.
28th November 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any problem in future if I filled wrong detail of code in NEET form?

Yes, it will be a problem in future. Anyway no need to worry, the NEET exam authority(NBE) will give you the opportunity to correct your mistakes done in the NEET application form by providing a correction window. It may be 1 week to 15 days of time after the last date of application process ends. So concentrate on upcoming NEET exam preparation and don't worry about other things. All the best!
28th November 2018, 06:12 PM
Tashimehta

Yes, it will be a problem in future. Anyway no need to worry, the NEET exam authority(NBE) will give you the opportunity to correct your mistakes done in the NEET application form by providing a correction window. It may be 1 week to 15 days of time after the last date of application process ends. So concentrate on upcoming NEET exam preparation and don’t worry about other things. All the best!
28th November 2018, 06:14 PM
Tashimehta

Yes, it will be a problem in future. Anyway no need to worry, the NEET exam authority(NBE) will give you the opportunity to correct your mistakes done in the NEET application form by providing a correction window. It may be 1 week to 15 days of time after the last date of application process ends. So concentrate on upcoming NEET exam preparation and don’t worry about other things. All the best!
24th July 2021, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

any problem in futur if i fill wrong collage code .I repeat, collage code in neet 2021 aplication form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?