26th August 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What subject papers to clear in order to complete mechanical diploma course?

What are the subject papers to give, so that I can clear mechanical diploma course? Can you please list me down all the subjects which will be followed in the diploma course to understand it better before and pick up the course? Awaiting for your response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to reappear for all papers of GDCA even after passing some of them in order to clear the full course?
  2. Is there any way to clear back paper if all chances are exhausted?
  3. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Thermal Engineering I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering
  6. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  7. Guidelines to prepare for DRDO written exam for Diploma Mechanical student?
  8. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of VMR?
  9. Last 6 years question papers of diploma in Mechanical engineering from technical examination board of PSR?
  10. How to pass 10th SSC Board exam without studying?
  11. Having Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, which subject should one opt for graduation? -- [New]
  12. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  13. How can I get last six years question paper of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join IAF in Airmen after passing 10th class?
  15. List of universities which offer MS(CSE) in USA for B.Tech(EE) graduate who has 10 backlogs having secured 6 Bands in IELTS and scored 288 marks in GRE?
  16. How to complete my diploma now, which I left some time back?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 13 years which I had in diploma course to complete?
28th August 2017, 08:59 PM
starberry

Default Re: What subject papers to clear in order to complete mechanical diploma course?

List of subjects in Mechanical Diploma Course-

Mathematics I
Physics I
Chemistry I
Communication Skill I
Basic Workshop Practice I
Engineering Graphics I
Computer Applications
Mathematics II
Computer Basics
Technical Documentation
Basics of Thermal Engineering
Fluid Mechanics
Industrial Management
Electronics
Applied Thermal Engineering
Theory Machines
Automobile Engineering
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (RAC)
Automobile Engineering
Metrology and Instrumentation
CAD/CAM
Practical LAB in each semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?