27th August 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?

Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard? Can you please let me know the step by step process which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as I need to get prepared soon. Thanks!

28th August 2017, 08:49 PM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?

Fashion design courses are available in following categories-

>> Certificate Fashion designing course
>> Diploma Fashion Designing course
>> Bachelor of Design and fashion design

For First two categories, you can directly get admission into colleges by applying at the college admission sector. For Bachelors program, to get admission into top institutes, entrance exams are conducted. And based upon your Rank admission is granted.

Here is the list of top Fashion Design institutes with the Entrance Exam to be qualified.

>> NIFT Entrance Exam - National Institute of Fashion Technology

>> NID Entrance Exam - National Institute of Design

>> CEED/UCEED - IIT Bombay

>> PEARL Academy Entrance Exam - PEARL Academy

>> SOFT Entrance Exam - SOFT (School of Fashion Technology)

>> SET - Symbiosis Institute of Design

>> AIFD Entrance Exam - Army Institute of Fashion Design

These entrance Exams are first steps to your dream college and career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?