21st August 2017, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

What are subjects which comes in computer commerce course?

What are subjects which come in computer commerce course? Can you please give me the complete details about these subjects for me to get prepared in advance and also to decide if I can continue taking up the course or not? Please suggest me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. What combination courses are offered in commerce for CS?
  2. Ph.D in electronics or computer program after completing M.Com?
  3. Which are the subjects a commerce student can choose to become a lawyer? List of good colleges?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  5. How to go for MCA after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  6. Difference between B.Com and B.Com Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  8. Which subjects to opt for B.Ed after B.Com degree?
  9. What are the options for me after passing 12th? I am doing 12th commerce with subjects of ACC, ECo, BST, English, computer and Maths
  10. Best subjects in Commerce stream for 11th standard -- [New]
  11. Possibility of choosing Physics and Maths along with Commerce and Computer Science?
  12. Is it possible to become a Charted Accounted after doing 12th with Accounts, Commerce, business Maths and Computer Science subjects 10 years back?
  13. Computer Application or Mathematics, which one should I opt in H.S. Commerce?
  14. What is the basic difference between B.Com and B.Com hons?
  15. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  16. What is the scope in commerce with computers? I am in 11th standard
  17. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  18. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
25th August 2017, 09:09 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are subjects which comes in computer commerce course?

The subjects which you need to study in commerce stream along with computer science is as below:

1. Economics.

2. Business Studies.

3. English.

4. Accountancy.

5 Computer Science.

Along with these subjects, you can either select mathematics or computer science. As a sixth subject, you can select Painting or Physics Education.

Preparation strategy:

Read basic core books of your board. If you are pursuing from Central Board of Secondary Education then NCERT books are compulsory. Go through syllabus and make your own notes for each and every subject.
26th August 2017, 01:48 AM
starberry

Default Re: What are subjects which comes in computer commerce course?

List of subjects to be studied in Computer Commerce (B.Com Computer Applications) course are -

Year 1 Subjects

Language I
Language II
Principles of Accountancy
Introduction to Information Technology
Computer Application Practical I

Year 2 Subjects

Financial Accounting
Marketing Management
Database Management System
C++
Computer Application Practical II

Year 3 Subjects

Cost and Management Accounting
Business MAnagement
Business Statistics
Software Development and Visual Basic
Computer Application Practical III
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?