26th July 2017, 09:34 PM
Arjun K Preman

What are the job oriented course available in Kerala to do while doing B.Sc Physics?

Sir/Mam, I have joined for B.Sc physics at Sree Narayana Guru college, thottada, Kannur. I would like to know that, what are the job oriented courses after B.Sc physics in Kerala? Awaiting for the response on this soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join MSc Physics after doing BSc Physics? What are the courses available in Kerala after BSc Physics to get a good job?
  2. Various Job oriented courses after completion of B.Sc. Physics?
  3. Courses available after BSc computer science(MG University)? Which are the job oriented and certified courses available in Kerala?
  4. Job oriented courses available for BSc(Microbiology) student except MSc? -- [New]
  5. Job oriented courses in Kerala after B.Sc Zoology?
  6. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Physics?
  7. After BSc Physics what are the job oriented courses that are available?
  8. List few job oriented courses in Kerala after vocational higher secondary completion?
  9. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc other than MSc? Names of the colleges offering these courses and the eligibility criteria of it?
  10. How to join Integrated MSc course in Physics inside Kerala after scoring 92.3% marks in BSc Physics? Which are the colleges offering this course inside Kerala?
  11. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  12. What are the job oriented courses after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and pursuing M.Sc in the same field?
  14. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  15. What are the subsidiries of BSc Physics in Kerala University
  16. Which are the job oriented courses after BSc?
  17. Am I eligible to go abroad for doing job oriented 2 years course while doing M.Sc Physics in India?
  18. Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?
26th August 2017, 02:12 AM
starberry

Default Re: What are the job oriented course available in Kerala to do while doing B.Sc Physics?

Job oriented courses after B.Sc in Physics are as follows-

M.Sc Physics- You can go for master course and the Ph.D or M.Phil. Then you will have opportunity to join research institute or teaching institues.

B.Ed- Through Bachelor of education you can directly join teaching field. in any school or college.

MBA - Master of Business Administration can get you job in reputed companies if you pursue this course from top universities.

Other options could be MCA (Master of Computer applications), M.Sc Astro Physics, M.Sc Electronics and other course of your choice related to physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?