14th March 2012, 11:40 PM
arjunnnnn

What is the syllabus of Airport Operations Manager profile of AAI? Where will I get the study material?

Hi,
I would like to know the syllabus of the Airport operations manager profile of AAI. And also where will i get the material to prepare for it.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can i get study material for AAI ATC Manager examination? -- [New]
  2. What is the detailed syllabus for AAI(Airport Operations)?
  3. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations) syllabus?
  4. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  5. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)? Job profile for Junior Executive?
  6. Model question papers and syllabus for Airport Operations exam of AAI
  7. Need preparation material for AAI Manager (HR) examination?
  8. How to prepare for the Manager(ATC) examination of Airport Authority of India(AAI)? Syllabus and books for preparing?
  9. What is the detailed syllabus of AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
  10. AAI Junior executive airport operations question papers? Books which I should refer?
  11. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?
  12. AAI Previous question papers(Airport and Operations)
  13. What is the syllabus for AAI IT manager exam? Which books should i refer?
  14. Syllabus for the exam of assistant manager in IT department? Study material for the same?
  15. What is the syllabus of AAI Junior Executive? What is the pattern and from where to get the model question papers for IT and Operations? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  17. How may I get detail information about government jobs available for IT graduates?
  18. Previous years question papers for AAI Manager? What is the expected date?
16th March 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Airport Operations Manager profile of AAI? Where will I get the study material?

please send me the syllabus of jr executive airport operations,and also model papers if any,

bala
28th March 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Airport Operations Manager profile of AAI? Where will I get the study material?

Does anyone have the syllabus for (Airport operation) Manager exam?
17th April 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Does any body have any information on syallabus or preparition tips for manager (IT) for AAI Exam. Please share @ [email protected]
27th April 2012, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus for Airport Operations
1st May 2012, 04:59 AM
Unregistered

Please send me syllabus and model papers for post of Airport operations. my email ID is [email protected]
9th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Please reply on operation manager exams syllabus...
11th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

does anyone have idea about exam pattern and syllabus of airport manager (operation)
if anyone have please send it to my mail [email protected]
i ll be very thankful.
Share information if you have.
29th June 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I want sample paper of Airport operations. My email ID is [email protected]
20th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the question paper of junior executive airport operation to my mail id if any one hv ......my id is [email protected]
23rd July 2012, 09:10 AM
shubham13

can anyone tel whether paper will be technical or aptitude......???? pls tel atleast this.....???
14th August 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllubus for airport operation on my id [email protected]
25th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the question paper of junior executive airport operation to my mail id if any one hv ......my id is [email protected]
21st September 2012, 10:53 AM
qwe132

Please send me the previous year question paper for manager (airport operation) exam...
Please also let ,e know the syllabus for the same.
Thanx in advance...
21st September 2012, 10:55 AM
qwe132

Please send me the previous year question paper for manager (airport operation) exam...
Please also let me know the syllabus for the same.
Thanx in advance...
25th September 2012, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Please also let me know the syllabus for the same.Thanx in advance...my email id is [email protected]
5th October 2012, 05:43 PM
gorlababu

i lost my registration no yar, can u tell me how can i get reg no or hall ticket.Send me ur reg no such that i i wil recollect my no may be nearer to ur reg no. plz guide me yar ,my ph no is 9491635300 or [email protected]
12th June 2015, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorlababu View Post
i lost my registration no yar, can u tell me how can i get reg no or hall ticket.Send me ur reg no such that i i wil recollect my no may be nearer to ur reg no. plz guide me yar ,my ph no is 9491635300 or [email protected]
Check you email reply from AAI for your previous registration or in the subject of any email received recently
30th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Please send me the previous year question paper for manager (airport operation) exam...email:[email protected]
30th December 2015, 11:20 AM
bhavesh bhuva

Email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?