6th September 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university

Syllabus of ba final year punjabi university history and eng, elec pun

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university -- [New]
  2. What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates
  3. What is the syllabus for punjabi elective of B.A final year for Private candidates
  4. How can I do B.Ed in Punjabi University? I am a student of B.A final year
  5. What is the syllabus of B.A final year in Punjab University History and English
  6. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  7. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  8. How to get the syllabus of B.A final examination of Punjabi University Patiala
  9. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  10. How may I know the BA 3rd year syllabus of English, Sociology, History and Punjabi?
  11. What is the syllabus of M.Ed entrance of Punjabi University?
  12. Where can I get the prospectus for BA LLB entrance exam in Punjabi University Patiala? What is the syllabus?
  13. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  15. From which universities can I do M.Pharma after doing B.Pharma course? Information about Punjabi University, Patiala University for doing M.Pharma?
  16. How to take coaching for NET and Punjab state TET? I have done B.A and B.Ed in Punjabi Medium
  17. Syllabus for English of 2nd year BA course of Punjab University?
  18. Is there any increment in stipend for M.Pharm students from Punjabi University?
2nd February 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of B.A final year punjabi university

What is the syllabus of Punjabi Literature of B.A final year for Private candidates
10th February 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of B.A final for golden chance student in english compulsery
14th September 2015, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the syllabus of b.a final of all compulsory subjects and also English literature, history and public administration
14th March 2016, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Please send me b.a final year syllabus of english compulsury ,history,poltical science,history culture of punjab,and physical education .....please ...thanku
30th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Please send me BA math syllabus 3rd year
My special chance and annual Ch Kiti Mai ba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?