18th February 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for B.Tech IT? I am doing final year B.Tech Information Technology

sri,i am doing finally year b.tech (information technology),what is the syllabus for b.tech(it)?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  2. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  3. Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years? -- [New]
  4. Best Engineering colleges in India?
  5. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  8. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  9. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  10. What is the latest TANCET syllabus for Bio Technology M.Tech.?
  11. Joining Indian Army through university entry scheme after B.tech
  12. Can I apply for Jobs in Air Force while pursuing my final year B.Tech?
  13. GATE Entrance Exam preparations: Is solving 10 years papers enough?
  14. How to obtain MBA degree without actually going to college or by doing Correspondence? Is Masters certificate of competency recognized?
  15. How to get a good job after passing B.Tech CSE final year?
  16. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Do I have any chance to get a government job after passing B.Tech final year CSE with 70%?
  18. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
19th February 2013, 02:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the syllabus for B.Tech IT? I am doing final year B.Tech Information Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sri,i am doing finally year b.tech (information technology),what is the syllabus for b.tech(it)?
Hi

First of all its indeed very good that you are already in the final year of your B.Tech in Information Technology. However I am surprised that you are not aware of your syllabus for the same. Just because you have not mentioned which college or University you belong from, I won't be able to give you the exact syllabus details for the same.

Its basically the subjects that you need to study and cover up in your 7th and 8th semesters. They also have the project work and Elective subjects. I am hereby uploading the Uttar Pradesh Technical University which is one of the most featured Universities in India for the same. Its curriculum doesn't differ much in terms of subjects.

So if you belong to the UPTU, then it would certainly suit you. If not, I would suggest you to go to the official website of your university and the Syllabi would be surely uploaded on it. Also you can contact your administration for the same.

Hope this helps
All the best
Regards
RANJEET
Attached Files
File Type: pdf evalution_scheme.pdf(15.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: pdf elective_subject.pdf(94.0 KB, 70 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?