6th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for the course of BSc Aeronautical Science?

Kindly inform me to know the Syllabus for the course BSc Aeronautical science

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSc Aeronautical science?
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  3. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics?
  5. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  7. BE CSE or B.Sc computer science which is better for an average student? Syllabus and other details?
  8. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  9. What is the syllabus of MSc Life Science? I am doing BSc Life Science programme
  10. Can I take admission in aeronautical engineering after completing BSc in Physics
  11. How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%
  12. Difference between BCA and BSc(Computer Science)? Which has more and what is the syllabus?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science?
  15. Syllabus of Life Science exam of IISC Bangalore?
  16. Can I be eligible for MSc in forensic science after appearing for T.Y.BSc in Chemistry? Entrance exam date and syllabus?
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  18. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
19th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for the course of BSc Aeronautical Science?

Can i get admission in this Course beacause i amstudy in BDS 1ST YEAR.IAM INSTREATED IN THISCOURSE AND IGOT ONLY 51.33PERCENTAGE . CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
19th March 2014, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in this Course beacause i amstudy in BDS 1ST YEAR.IAM INSTREATED IN THISCOURSE AND IGOT ONLY 51.33PERCENTAGE . CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS COURSE.
2nd April 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Did any difference between B.Sc in aeronautical science and aeronautical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?