16th July 2013, 09:29 AM
AMOHITI

What is the syllabus for CS? I have completed my B.Tech from CS

I have completed my b.tech from cs. plz send the syllabus for cs(specialized subject) concerning the exam of ssc prasar bharti (engineer assistant) exam on my id([email protected]).

7th July 2014, 01:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the syllabus for CS? I have completed my B.Tech from CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOHITI View Post
I have completed my b.tech from cs. plz send the syllabus for cs(specialized subject) concerning the exam of ssc prasar bharti (engineer assistant) exam on my id([email protected]).
Yes of course you are eligible to apply for CS course after completing B. Tech course. Since, you have completed B. Tech course, so you are directly eligible for the CS intermediate course.

Eligibility Criteria :-

For Foundation course:- Should have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent examination organized by a State Board or a University

For Intermediate course:- The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline or a final year student of any graduate course.

For Final course:- The candidate who successfully both the Foundation and Intermediate course are eligible to apply for Final course.

Below I attached a file regarding syllabus for Company Secretary course. Please go through it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CS Syllabus.pdf(199.0 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?