7th August 2012, 04:13 PM
Memon25

What is the syllabus for DHA exam? Which subjects should I study thoroughly? Books to be referred?

can u please tell me syllabus for DHA exam?
which subjects i should study thoroughly and any please suggest any review books which i should refer.

23rd July 2013, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DHA exam? Which subjects should I study thoroughly? Books to be referred?

syllubus and model question papers for dha exam
17th October 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for DHA exam? Which subjects should I study thoroughly? Books to be referred?

the qestion type and syllabuses and subjects
8th November 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

referring books for dha exams
30th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for dha exam only for ayurveda doctor
2nd February 2014, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Dha exam in nursing best book
2nd April 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

can ypu please guide me which books to refer for Ayurveda??syllabus for dha exam ayurveda??
23rd July 2015, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark for passing dha pharmacist exam
21st February 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Which books I should refer for DHA entrance exam and what are the passing marks for DHA entrance exam may I know please
11th January 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Wat kind of subjects i should refer more for DHA license exaM as i am a Pharm.D student and from where can i get the materials of DHA exam.
15th January 2019, 06:47 PM
praveenyoutuber

t would be the best idea to approach any of the well-reputed coaching centers to chase your dream. As it helps to give you proper guidance and training to achieve your goal. Especially from the Registration process, Data flow process till you appear for the examination.

The IRS is one of the renowned training centers in Kerala providing HAAD/ DHA / MOH examination coaching class
16th January 2019, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Out of how much i should get to pass the dha exam and within how many hours i should complete this exam, What kind of subjects should refer more as a Pharm.D student. From where i can get the book materials of dha exam. PLease respond to my message
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?