19th February 2012, 08:57 PM
amit00791

What is the syllabus of ISRO? Date of the exam for Assistant/Scientist for Electronics and Communication?

what is syllabus of isro and exam date for assistant/scientist for ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATON

Related Questions:
19th February 2012, 11:37 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ISRO? Date of the exam for Assistant/Scientist for Electronics and Communication?

ISRO jobs are considred to be very prestigeous. You can visit their webpage http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx to get details about the ongoing recruiments.

Normally, they do not prescribe any syllabus. However, you can download as many as more than five years of past questions from the same webpage. Once you do this, you get a crystal clear about the type of exam and you can approach the exam with confidence.

The notification for recruitment of Scientists/Engineers is now on. Online Registration goes on upto 28th Feb.

The written test will be conducted on 21st April.

All the best.
28th February 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus of ISRO? Date of the exam for Assistant/Scientist for Electronics and Communication?

iam from electrical department can you tel me the syllabus for isro electrical reply me soon
17th August 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can electronics and instrumentation engineers appear for ISRO ?
23rd August 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

My name was shortlisted for the post of scientific assistant . i have interview soon , how to prepare for the interview ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?