13th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Jr Assistant Post at Nampally Criminal Court? Previous years question papers?

sir,
i applied for jr assiatant post at hyd nampally criminal cout ,,kindy sent me the previous papers........sagar

25th March 2012, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Jr Assistant Post at Nampally Criminal Court? Previous years question papers?

sir,
i applied for jr assiatant post at hyd nampally criminal cout ,,kindy sent me the previous paper sujeet kumar.l
24th July 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Jr Assistant Post at Nampally Criminal Court? Previous years question papers?

when wil give the junior assisant posts at heigh court or district court
29th September 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for the junior assistant post in ranaga reddy court,the exam is in next week .I request you to send the syllabus to my mail ID [email protected]
29th September 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant post in rangareddy division court , the exam is in next week. I request you to send the syllabus.
26th August 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for junior assistant post in rangareddy division court , the exam is in next week. I request you to send the syllabus.
26th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for Jr Assistant Post at Nampally Criminal Court? Previous years question papers?

I have applied for the junior assistant post in nampally court,the exam is in next week .I request you to send the syllabus to my mail ID [email protected]
27th August 2015, 02:54 PM

Default Re: What is the syllabus for Jr Assistant Post at Nampally Criminal Co urt? Previous years question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for the junior assistant post in ranaga reddy court,the exam is in next week .I request you to send the syllabus to my mail ID [email protected]
Sir,

Please send syllabus for Jr.Assistant of post at Nampally Criminal Court Please send my mail. id
27th August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i applied for junior assistant post. so plz send exam syllabus my mail. [email protected]
17th October 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir please send the syllabus of junior assistant post at hyd nampally criminal court to my mail [email protected]
16th September 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What type of topics covered in Jr asst post and each topic/subject covers how many marks. Who many marks to be scored to get this job.

With regards

Bhupender Singh Hanuma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?